So NAS got 4 classics

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laugh Now Cry Later and Raw Footage are every bit as good as Life Is Good yet u chumps try to play Cube like he ain't had a good album since Predator:rudy:

Nas fans let him put out below average to wack albums the last few go arounds and praised them all as great anyway...now he actually drops the NICE album he shoulda been droppin all this time and u overating it as classic...this is the only reasonable explanation for u comparin this too IWW and Stillmatic....when itsmore the level of Godson which imo wuz Nas last NICE album,but not classic.

This is like watching ya girl who wuz once jet beauty of the week get fat and gain 100 lbs and convincing yourself "that's ok I can learn to love neck fat that's my baby:to:"....this shyt goes on and for years and she eventually gets a double chin...finally she decides to give a fuk and loses 50 lbs but still chubby in areas,little fat still in certain parts of the neck...and here ya dumb azz come talkin "My baby belong on the cover of Jet Magazine yall:gladbron:

Just take this nice Nas album and hope he can build on it and maybe drop a classic next time.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:wtf: IWW is a classic now?

And WTF, Stillmatic is a classic?

seinfeld.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
classic is something that can only occur over time. masterpiece is a piece of work that is great unto itself. something doesn't have to be a masterpiece to be a classic.

nas has 5 masterpieces = illmatic, it was written, stillmatic, lost tapes, life is good (6 if you count DR)

nas has 7 classics = illmatic, iww, i am, stillmatic, gods son, lost tapes, untitled (8 if you count DR)

too early to call LIG a classic, but it is a masterpiece.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
People been saying IWW is a classic for years now

how is it any crazier than Camel stans saying The Black Album, American Gangster, and Vol. 1 are classics?

WTF does Jay-Z have to do with this? Honestly WTF is wrong with you Nas Groupies. You dudes have some serious issues..

Dude, I am pretty old. I was in high school when IWW came out, the second most disappointing album I have ever heard, next to In My Life Time Vol. 1.

And Nas did not come out with a VHS tape highlighting the great songs a few months later.

IWW will never fukk with a Group Home Living Proof(And the rapping on that album was awful), a Gang Starr Moment of Truth, a BBC a Black moon a Warren G Regulate. a Chronic, a Doggystyle Etc(nevermind all the Wu albums albums - Solo/Group)...

Sorry bra, IWW will always be one of the biggest sell out albums of all time to me. And a meh album to me. A classic, fukk no..

But whatever, do you. It's only a opinion...

notorious8562

Sine Metu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two: Illmatic and It Was Written

It's too early to call Life Is Good a classic, but I am extremely impressed by it. The only thing that's classic about Stillmatic is the impact it had on Nas's career.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
funny people saying its too early to call things classic when they drop. because thats basically what the source did for Illmatic and Blueprint and others. I don't wnat to discuss whether both of those are classic but people have always been calling things classic when they come out. Then there are the time bomb classics that aren't appreciated in their day.