So NAS got 4 classics

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of what's percieved as classic 2 in Illmatic & Stillmatic, though I realise some question Stillmatic, but offline many recongnize it as a classic. But Illmatic is pretty much undeniable by anyone.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
bad songs on Stillmatic:

got urself a...*
One Mic*
smokin'
braveheart party
rule
my country

*unless you're one of those weirdo who likes bad singles

plus, Ether has a bad beat.

Lmao @ rule being a bad song

and one mic and my country and smoking smh

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IWW not classic? u nikkaz kill me

:wtb:

I copped it the day it came out. My opinion on it was solidified before you were even allowed to hear swear words.Album is overrated, full of lies, a pale imitation of what Biggie & Rae & Jay & AZ were doing, and it was bad for the culture.

Nas has been trying to move away from the album his entire career. Only problem is half his fan base considers it classic for some reason.

With all that said, there are some joints on it. Its a solid 4 mic album like most of Nas' work. Not a classic tho.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
lol

so now tears for fears samples are what's poppin?

my country has that ill, fake ass johnny j/2pac guitar beat bullshyt going on to death

smokin' is just...dull. and has a bad hook

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
didn't Nas rhyme over Toto's 'Africa' too?

man...he was on fire in the streets! i love it when GOATs cull sample material from lite fm stations!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nas has arguably 5 classics

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
losttapes
DR or Untitled

idk about life is good yet

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I copped it the day it came out. My opinion on it was solidified before you were even allowed to hear swear words.Album is overrated, full of lies, a pale imitation of what Biggie & Rae & Jay & AZ were doing, and it was bad for the culture.

Nas has been trying to move away from the album his entire career. Only problem is half his fan base considers it classic for some reason.

With all that said, there are some joints on it. Its a solid 4 mic album like most of Nas' work. Not a classic tho.
I consider it a classic...copped it first day too...it came out right after I graduated HS and I dont remember it getting much hate at all at the time. shyt bumped everywhere I was at that summer. It has at least 10 dope tracks on it imo :manny:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nas has arguably 5 classics

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
losttapes
DR or Untitled

idk about life is good yet
I would put God Son instead of DR or Untitled.....and LIG could very well be...we have to see how it ages, but as of today, still loving the album.