So NAS got 4 classics

Jet

Banned
Daps
Replace Life Is Good with The Lost Tapes and I'll agree. LIG just dropped, it's too early to call it a classic.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint gonna say whats a classic and whats not, all i know is that right now, life is good my nikkaz and my crackers, enjoy

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I'd thrown God Son and Lost Tapes into the mix before Life is Good, but I dont wanna cause a riot in here. But LIG is a damn good album that seems to get approval across the board. Its like a close unanimous 4 whereas before that Nas albums have been argued out whether they were wack or classic.

This's whats stupid and unfair as far as people's opinion of Nas albums.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
bad songs on Stillmatic:

got urself a...*
One Mic*
smokin'
braveheart party
rule
my country

*unless you're one of those weirdo who likes bad singles

plus, Ether has a bad beat.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me Nas has 3 - 4 classics, Illmatic, Stillmatic ( if it's the one without Braveheart Party), God's Son and Distant Relatives. I think he's got some other solid 4-4.5 mic albums too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka The Coli has more Nas stans than any site on the internet besides maybe Facebook, twitter, youtube and mail services. And Nas stans say everything Nas has done is 5 mics, Nas stans are also the most dedicated states out there. All socially conscious rapper fans stans are like that. Go in a J. Cole video and you see cats calling him a a legend, go in a Drake thread and cats say cool track. :smh:

time will tell if it's a classic, It's a good album, why it's not a classic to me is cause it's nothing new. It won't change the rap game in any way, it's nothing groundbreaking and on. It's Nas doing what he does best over the instrumentals he handles the best. I wasn't expecting better music, I was expecting fresher, more groundbreaking, something that made me say "What the fukk is shyt?" That's a classic.

Maybe there are more Nas stans on earth than you ever imagined:jawalrus:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stillmatic isnt classic.

Neither is IWW.

Haven't heard anything off Life is Good except Nasty & Da Don.

I'm pretty sure based on Da Don being on the album it won't be classic.

Leave it up to his internet hoes and every Nas album is "classic and Nastradamus wasn't that bad." Yall fools were saying the same thing about Untitled after it dropped.

IMO God's Son is the closest Nas has come to classic since Illmatic.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Stillmatic isnt classic.

Neither is IWW.

Haven't heard anything off Life is Good except Nasty & Da Don.

I'm pretty sure based on Da Don being on the album it won't be classic.

Leave it up to his internet hoes and every Nas album is "classic and Nastradamus wasn't that bad." Yall fools were saying the same thing about Untitled after it dropped.

IMO God's Son is the closest Nas has come to classic since Illmatic.

IWW not classic? u nikkaz kill me

:wtb: