So n1ggas clowning me behind my back at my job over a b1tch.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Long story short I was cool with this chick at my job. She liked me, but she was always on some frontin shyt. I took her out once. and we face timed texted blah blah blah. She had a boyfriend that I knew about but gave no fukks, and for some reason she tried to hide it.

So she has a body. as is :wow: She is aight looking in the face but she aint all that. The main thing is, shorty is immature. She only 22. I fukks with young chicks but not the immature bytches and it got to the point where I couldn't talk to her for more than 5 min. Now.. she is the type to tax nikkas and i'm a cheap b*stard so I was like fukk that bytch. I stopped talking to her for a month. Eventually we stopped talking all together. I couldn't fronted to get the p*ssy but I was like fukk that. W

We was public with how we interacted at work in the beginning so nikkas assumed I was smashing. 7 months later she fukking with this other nikka at my job. He's a simp and be basically tricking for the p*ssy. Getting her nails done every week, buying her shyt, coming out the pockets like shyt. We were cool enough to where she told me she was gonna run his pockets, but the fact that she gotta fukk to do it.... lost all respect for this bytch. And this cornball ass nikka bragging about how he fukked and be trying to show affection at work but she be trying to hide it and be discreet. Even though everybody know this nikka is known for simping for the p*ssy. He's come on the pockets for at least 2 other chicks that I know of and she the first one to fukk :snoop:

So no nikkas clowning me behind my back, saying I don't have game and blah blah blah.. a corn ball cuffed a chick I was supposed to smash. I swear the nikkas at my job gossip more than the bytches. This nikka bragging about smashing but he paying for the p*ssy. I could've done the same thing but I aint buying that bytch shyt. Simping ass nikkas. And them nikkas talking but she was never on them she was on me..

Is this chick black :usure:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Your only L is giving a fukk what hoe
ass nikkas think.
when then cats step to you with jokes
say two things.

You: I dont pay or beg for p*ssy.:ehh:
a0yqua.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't try to downplay it now:russ:

You know you was bout to go into your
Tommy steez

Stop it :stopitslime:

I think we all know the answer. The moral of the story is. Don't fucc with bytches at your job and especially don't fucc with loudmouth hoodrat bytches at your job that stir up drama and have the potential to fucc up your livelihood.

Y'all nyggaz don't hear me tho:whoo: