So n1ggas clowning me behind my back at my job over a b1tch.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Get out your feelings hoe a$$ nygga. You deserved to be clowned. You don't got no game. Real nyggas would still be smashing without coming out them pockets. You ain't no different than your lame a$$ co-worker.

Simping is part of the game. You just gamed by a bigger lame. :ufdup:

Enjoy this neg, and I hope your work environment at the laundry mat becomes so toxic you have to quit. 3 months later get hit with the pregnancy texts. It's yours nygga :pacspit:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shrug it off and if them cornballs at work can't understand that u not a trick,then let them have that. They'll find out years down the line, if they ever do.

All u gotta tell them is you dont shiit where u eat and on top of that u don't pay for puzzzy. U shrugged the biitch off and let a simp have at it. Nothin to be ashamed or embarassed about. If u a G then u shouldn't be feeling anything these dudes saying.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i kinda feel you cause some people love to hate.

but at the same time, is the dude who smashed talking behind your back? and if not then let him cook. i don't condone simping but at the end of the day he's a free man. To be frank, you're kinda giving off a vibe in this thread that you're hating cause he simped and fukked what was once yours. not saying you're doing it on purpose but if you give off the same vibe in real life (seems like you care more than you'd like to admit it) then that's probably part of the reason why they are clowning you. he tricked money and you tricked a little bit of emotion on her.

Does your face and body language give off a hint of being slightly salty when you see them together at work?.

by the way, they're talking behind your back because the same way she told you dude was corny, the same way she told him you were corny because of XYZ (even if XYZ is lies or exaggerated truths.)

I work a different shift so I don't see neither of them. I stopped talking to her about a month ago. Me and the guy were not friends. He talked too much.

The reason why I heard about all of this is I've been talking to a new girl at my job. She's attractive and now nikkas have started to notice. They know we talk and hang out so.. yesterday she comes to me and tells me that nikkas talking about me... :what:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Get out your feelings hoe a$$ nygga. You deserved to be clowned. You don't got no game. Real nyggas would still be smashing without coming out them pockets. You ain't no different than your lame a$$ co-worker.

Enjoy this neg, and I hope your work environment at the laundry mat becomes so toxic you have to quit. 3 months later get hit with the pregnancy texts. It's yours nygga :pacspit:

bytch is wack though... I STOPPED TALKING TO HER . He tried to holla at her friend first and she shut him down. I'm not salty at that situation. I'm salty at nikkas smearing my name in the workplace.

Man name is my name. I expect bytches to do that, not nikkas.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Shrug it off and if them cornballs at work can't understand that u not a trick,then let them have that. They'll find out years down the line, if they ever do.

All u gotta tell them is you dont shiit where u eat and on top of that u don't pay for puzzzy. U shrugged the biitch off and let a simp have at it. Nothin to be ashamed or embarassed about. If u a G then u shouldn't be feeling anything these dudes saying.

If nikkas talking shyt behind your back and it's not even accurate one has the right to feel some type of way, especially when this nikkas be cheesing in your face and try to be cool with you.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I chose to leave that bytch be way before cornball entered the pitcher. Fortunately I don't have to scavenge for p*ssy. I can pick and choose. And I don't be chasing bytches that don't deserve to be chased.

Your neg is coming in about 15 more hours :lawd:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work a different shift so I don't see neither of them. I stopped talking to her about a month ago. Me and the guy were not friends. He talked too much.

The reason why I heard about all of this is I've been talking to a new girl at my job. She's attractive and now nikkas have started to notice. They know we talk and hang out so.. yesterday she comes to me and tells me that nikkas talking about me... :what:
new bytch telling on dudes from another shift trying to start drama? your whole work environment is fukked up. bytches see all that and try to play y'all against eachother cause they see some of you guys don't respect the code...

fukk what these dudes are saying. Is she trying to instigate shyt? why did she even tell you (especially since she's new?). What's her angle on this? Getting you all souped up and grateful to her and then watch how she'll start fukking with those same dudes...

like i said, fukk what they allegedly said and get into that new girl's puss. Plus it's dudes from another shift???????? those dudes shouldn't even EXIST to you...

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If nikkas talking shyt behind your back and it's not even accurate one has the right to feel some type of way, especially when this nikkas be cheesing in your face and try to be cool with you.

You gotta understand the whole entire world is like that. You lucky if you have 3-5 real friends. People who keep it 100% with you at all times. Yeah u have a right to feel a way, but these aren't friends. Just associates who have very little bearing on your life and you probably won't even know in 5 yrs. Time moves like that man. Most the people you gonna meet in your life are fake. Accept the facts and move on. The more enrgy you put into meaningless stuff, the less energy u putting into things that actually matter. All I'm sayin.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
new bytch telling on dudes from another shift trying to start drama? your whole work environment is fukked up. bytches see all that and try to play y'all against eachother cause they see some of you guys don't respect the code...

fukk what these dudes are saying. Is she trying to instigate shyt? why did she even tell you (especially since she's new?). What's her angle on this? Getting you all souped up and grateful to her and then watch how she'll start fukking with those same dudes...

like i said, fukk what they allegedly said and get into that new girl's puss. Plus it's dudes from another shift???????? those dudes shouldn't even EXIST to you...

Nah, the new chick is cool. She was telling me that a guy I know was telling her that other guys was checking her out and saying she had a fat ass. Why he would take it upon himself to tell her some shyt like that is beyond me because he was talking about her too (which she figured). So I asked her has anyone been talking about me and she was like yeah. She didn't want to tell me but I got her to eventually. People do shyt there and call themselves trying to hide it but its almost like they want everyone to know. Its like nikkas are positioning themselves to talk to the new chick and since I was the first one that built a rapport with her, they're basically sizing up our relationship and dry block. They figured I didn't get the last chick so now they gonna be on some lets step to the new chick because I probably won't smash.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
They're talking outta line because there's no repercussions for their actions.. Better set that example before this shyt gets worse.