So n1ggas clowning me behind my back at my job over a b1tch.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the new chick is cool. She was telling me that a guy I know was telling her that other guys was checking her out and saying she had a fat ass. Why he would take it upon himself to tell her some shyt like that is beyond me because he was talking about her too (which she figured). So I asked her has anyone been talking about me and she was like yeah. She didn't want to tell me but I got her to eventually. People do shyt there and call themselves trying to hide it but its almost like they want everyone to know. Its like nikkas are positioning themselves to talk to the new chick and since I was the first one that built a rapport with her, they're basically sizing up our relationship and dry block. They figured I didn't get the last chick so now they gonna be on some lets step to the new chick because I probably won't smash.
:snoop:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
You could still smash my Ninja its never too late ...beat it up and proclaim rightful victory if not spend eternity in regret

Now Go!!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Man @Ethnic Vagina Finder I'm cool with you on here so I'll give you some proper advice because you're cutting up right now and you don't even know it. You're doing too much and you need to back off a little.

1. This is a bytch you have acknowledged simply as an okay face and a not so good body a random ass kid and a fukktard boyfriend at home and is the office bicycle so why the fukk have you allowed yourself to even have a hint of emotion about anything to do with her or what the next man is doing with her, she's an ugly whore of the office, my nikka why the fukk do you care ?! If the next man is simping her or not why do you give a fukk

2. You're doing this all wrong nikka, WORK = WORK. Work ain't fukking playtime or a social club THOSE nikkaS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES so why the fukk do you EVEN CARE what they think of you ?! or say behind your back Seriously fukk anyone at work and what they think they ain't ya business there my nikka, unless they are your bosses giving you a damn promotion they can say whatever the fukk they want and not a fukk will be given on your part.

3. Like @Turbulent said all the information these cats will need to get to clown you is coming from ole girl herself, don't get it twisted if she chats shyt about him to you, she does the same to you to them. bytch clearly has no loyalty to anyone and is tryna get some work dikk whilst escaping her fukking babydaddy and baby. That's all it is.

With her, him and the other nikkas, fukk EM ALL. Do your damn job clock out and head back to real life.

Once you leave your 9-5 there is no reason for you to be caring like this about whose 'clowning' you.

SMH.

BOMwR.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You seem a bit older but yet it seems you're surrounded by young people and drama. What kind of job are you holding down exactly? And havent you ever heard of the saying dont crap where you eat? :wow:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Long story short I was cool with this chick at my job. She liked me, but she was always on some frontin shyt. I took her out once. and we face timed texted blah blah blah. She had a boyfriend that I knew about but gave no fukks, and for some reason she tried to hide it.

So she has a body. as is :wow: She is aight looking in the face but she aint all that. The main thing is, shorty is immature. She only 22. I fukks with young chicks but not the immature bytches and it got to the point where I couldn't talk to her for more than 5 min. Now.. she is the type to tax nikkas and i'm a cheap b*stard so I was like fukk that bytch. I stopped talking to her for a month. Eventually we stopped talking all together. I couldn't fronted to get the p*ssy but I was like fukk that. W

We was public with how we interacted at work in the beginning so nikkas assumed I was smashing. 7 months later she fukking with this other nikka at my job. He's a simp and be basically tricking for the p*ssy. Getting her nails done every week, buying her shyt, coming out the pockets like shyt. We were cool enough to where she told me she was gonna run his pockets, but the fact that she gotta fukk to do it.... lost all respect for this bytch. And this cornball ass nikka bragging about how he fukked and be trying to show affection at work but she be trying to hide it and be discreet. Even though everybody know this nikka is known for simping for the p*ssy. He's come on the pockets for at least 2 other chicks that I know of and she the first one to fukk :snoop:

So no nikkas clowning me behind my back, saying I don't have game and blah blah blah.. a corn ball cuffed a chick I was supposed to smash. I swear the nikkas at my job gossip more than the bytches. This nikka bragging about smashing but he paying for the p*ssy. I could've done the same thing but I aint buying that bytch shyt. Simping ass nikkas. And them nikkas talking but she was never on them she was on me..

I swear, the same thing happened to me. Was cool with a Venezuelan girl at my work. I used to date one of her friends from HS. I would go out to lunch with her sometimes and she wanted to start , but she had just gone through a divorce and had too much baggage for me. Another dude at my job decided to try his hand and simpin real hard, spending his paycheck to buy her clothes and louboutins :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man @Ethnic Vagina Finder I'm cool with you on here so I'll give you some proper advice because you're cutting up right now and you don't even know it. You're doing too much and you need to back off a little.

1. This is a bytch you have acknowledged simply as an okay face and a not so good body a random ass kid and a fukktard boyfriend at home and is the office bicycle so why the fukk have you allowed yourself to even have a hint of emotion about anything to do with her or what the next man is doing with her, she's an ugly whore of the office, my nikka why the fukk do you care ?! If the next man is simping her or not why do you give a fukk

2. You're doing this all wrong nikka, WORK = WORK. Work ain't fukking playtime or a social club THOSE nikkaS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES so why the fukk do you EVEN CARE what they think of you ?! or say behind your back Seriously fukk anyone at work and what they think they ain't ya business there my nikka, unless they are your bosses giving you a damn promotion they can say whatever the fukk they want and not a fukk will be given on your part.

3. Like @Turbulent said all the information these cats will need to get to clown you is coming from ole girl herself, don't get it twisted if she chats shyt about him to you, she does the same to you to them. bytch clearly has no loyalty to anyone and is tryna get some work dikk whilst escaping her fukking babydaddy and baby. That's all it is.

With her, him and the other nikka, fukk EM ALL. Do you damn job clock out and head back to real life.

Once you leave your 9-5 there is no reason for you to be caring like this about whose 'clowning' you.

SMH.

BOMwR.gif

Some clarification. The first chick I was talking about that's trickin, we don't talk. We were friends. it could've led to something else but it didn't. I peeped what type of chick she was and decided the ass wasn't worth it. But we still remained cool until she started messing with corn ball nikka. The New chick that told me nikkas was talking about me is someone totally different. We are friends. I don't try to fukk women at my job. She somebody I would date but I'm not really on it like that.

I just don't like associating with nikkas that talk shyt behind your back, even at work. The chick that's fukking dude, can't say shyt because she's coming off as a hoe and everyone thinks she's a hoe. The guy that's tricking can't talk shyt because he's strickin for a chick that's not even worth it. As far as work, I'm a night auditor so it takes me about 3 hours to do my work. I do school work for another 2 hours and sleep the rest. My job is cake. All of the gossiping nikkas work an overlapping shift so I'm around all of them no more than 3 hours at a time except for one.

I'm not really mad. I think the whole situation is funny. I'm gonna just stop dealing with nikkas there all together.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You seem a bit older but yet it seems you're surrounded by young people and drama. What kind of job are you holding down exactly? And havent you ever heard of the saying dont crap where you eat? :wow:

one of the guys talking shyt is 45. I'm a night auditor/receivables management supervisor for this air port parking company near LaGuardia

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some clarification. The first chick I was talking about that's trickin, we don't talk. We were friends. it could've led to something else but it didn't. I peeped what type of chick she was and decided the ass wasn't worth it. But we still remained cool until she started messing with corn ball nikka. The New chick that told me nikkas was talking about me is someone totally different. We are friends. I don't try to fukk women at my job. She somebody I would date but I'm not really on it like that.
the new chick is:

-telling you about other dudes jocking her/what other dudes are saying about her ass. (why is she even telling you that?)
-telling you that people are talking behind your back (trying to portray herself like she's down for you. Now you already talking about her like "she's cool, she's the type of chick i would date, We're friends" :mindblown:)

let me give you a hint. the new chick is an attention-whore...

and if you don't believe me, try this. Completely stop talking to her about the gossip and about the other dudes "hating" and about the chick. and watch if she tries to bring it up subtly in future convos. Watch her language how she emphasizes the fact other dudes are sweating her.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

With her, him and the other nikka, fukk EM ALL. Do you damn job clock out and head back to real life.

SMH.

BOMwR.gif
exactly. it's the ego though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the new chick is:

-telling you about other dudes jocking her/what other dudes are saying about her ass. (why is she even telling you that?)
-telling you that people are talking behind your back (trying to portray herself like she's down for you. Now you already talking about her like "she's cool, she's the type of chick i would date, We're friends" :mindblown:)

let me give you a hint. the new chick is an attention-whore...

and if you don't believe me, try this. Completely stop talking to her about the gossip and about the other dudes "hating" and about the chick. and watch if she tries to bring it up subtly in future convos. Watch her language how she emphasizes the fact other dudes are sweating her.

:manny: we talk about our exes alot. She talks about guys she's dating and I talk about women. She's a cool chick. And she a cowboy fan so she we talk about sports. :ahh: She one of those people that speaks bluntly and says whatever.. she like the black version of Aubrey Plaza character.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the guys talking shyt is 45. I'm a night auditor/receivables management supervisor for this air port parking company near LaGuardia

Sounds like you work around a bunch of cretins...have you thought about maybe just finding another job? It's one thing to not care about what lame nikkaz say behind your back; but I can see why you wouldn't want to work in that environment. I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of clowns doing shyt behind your back, for who knows what other bullshyt they'll pull....

Not to be off topic, but how would one get experience/position as a night auditor?...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Sounds like you work around a bunch of cretins...have you thought about maybe just finding another job? It's one thing to not care about what lame nikkaz say behind your back; but I can see why you wouldn't want to work in that environment. I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of clowns doing shyt behind your back, for who knows what other bullshyt they'll pull....

Not to be off topic, but how would one get experience/position as a night auditor?...

Being an auditor at another job.
It's just overnight work, you basically
closing out the business/numbers for that day.