So n1ggas clowning me behind my back at my job over a b1tch.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: we talk about our exes alot. She talks about guys she's dating and I talk about women. She's a cool chick. And she a cowboy fan so she we talk about sports. :ahh: She one of those people that speaks bluntly and says whatever.. she like the black version of Aubrey Plaza character.
hey, as long as you're in control, God bless

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being an auditor at another job.
It's just overnight work, you basically
closing out the business/numbers for that day.

Ahh, I see....I actually prefer working overnight, but I have no idea how I would get into that type of work (night auditor or whatever)....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Ahh, I see....I actually prefer working overnight, but I have no idea how I would get into that type of work (night auditor or whatever)....

Start working at a hotel, get trained at the front desk on a
morning and afternoon shift, and ask manager to train
you for night audit, because believe me, noone wants to
work that shift but me or other night-hawks

The rate of pay is higher because of night time differential
pay

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:manny: we talk about our exes alot. She talks about guys she's dating and I talk about women. She's a cool chick. And she a cowboy fan so she we talk about sports. :ahh: She one of those people that speaks bluntly and says whatever.. she like the black version of Aubrey Plaza character.

:snoop:

Look at this nygga.

"She's cool"

"we have the same taste in music"

"she plays video games"

"she's a cowboy's fan"

What type of non-simping nygga cares about any of that? :upsetfavre:

LIKE I SAID NYGGA YOU ARE AS LAME AS YOUR COWORKER. You obviously omitted shyt to make yourself somehow look clean, but real recognize real and you a real life lame :inlove: and shyt.

Take that L. When I'm off 24's you getting negged again for being a hoe nygga.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:snoop:

Look at this nygga.

"She's cool"

"we have the same taste in music"

"she plays video games"

"she's a cowboy's fan"

What type of non-simping nygga cares about any of that? :upsetfavre:

LIKE I SAID NYGGA YOU ARE AS LAME AS YOUR COWORKER. You obviously omitted shyt to make yourself somehow look clean, but real recognize real and you a real life lame :inlove: and shyt.

Take that L. When I'm off 24's you getting negged again for being a hoe nygga.

you sound bitter. Just because I'm cool with bytches or have convo's don't mean I gotta be trying to fukk.

And I can neg too nikka..

Last edited by a moderator:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I had a lot of work "friends" that pulled that lame shyt too. If you know what the real deal is with you and the bytch fukk it do you and don't bother getting caught up in they bullshyt. It's sad as fukk how nikkas gossip more than the broads these days shyt blows my mind. I don't bother with them at work anymore they ask me what's up I tell them go ask your other hair salon friends y'all can cook up some nice gossip together.

See what happens with the new girl and K.I.M. my guy.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man @Ethnic Vagina Finder I'm cool with you on here so I'll give you some proper advice because you're cutting up right now and you don't even know it. You're doing too much and you need to back off a little.

1. This is a bytch you have acknowledged simply as an okay face and a not so good body a random ass kid and a fukktard boyfriend at home and is the office bicycle so why the fukk have you allowed yourself to even have a hint of emotion about anything to do with her or what the next man is doing with her, she's an ugly whore of the office, my nikka why the fukk do you care ?! If the next man is simping her or not why do you give a fukk

2. You're doing this all wrong nikka, WORK = WORK. Work ain't fukking playtime or a social club THOSE nikkaS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES so why the fukk do you EVEN CARE what they think of you ?! or say behind your back Seriously fukk anyone at work and what they think they ain't ya business there my nikka, unless they are your bosses giving you a damn promotion they can say whatever the fukk they want and not a fukk will be given on your part.

3. Like @Turbulent said all the information these cats will need to get to clown you is coming from ole girl herself, don't get it twisted if she chats shyt about him to you, she does the same to you to them. bytch clearly has no loyalty to anyone and is tryna get some work dikk whilst escaping her fukking babydaddy and baby. That's all it is.

With her, him and the other nikka, fukk EM ALL. Do you damn job clock out and head back to real life.

Once you leave your 9-5 there is no reason for you to be caring like this about whose 'clowning' you.

SMH.

BOMwR.gif

:lawd: people at my job always say I'm so quiet and shy, it's really that I'm here to work and don't give a fukk about your personal lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
OP those dudes were just joking, no need to take so serious. Unless deep down you don't think you have any game?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start working at a hotel, get trained at the front desk on a
morning and afternoon shift, and ask manager to train
you for night audit, because believe me, noone wants to
work that shift but me or other night-hawks

The rate of pay is higher because of night time differential
pay

Cool....I'm working at a hotel now, so I'll look into it....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I guess yall will be fighting soon. Since his game is better than yours i guess you'll have to one up him and show *buht buht, i beat cho ass*

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
They are clowning you for not paying for p*ssy and that a corny dude who is known for tricking is fukking her :patrice:

Sounds like you can't take a joke.