So n1ggas clowning me behind my back at my job over a b1tch.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Long story short I was cool with this chick at my job. She liked me, but she was always on some frontin shyt. I took her out once. and we face timed texted blah blah blah. She had a boyfriend that I knew about but gave no fukks, and for some reason she tried to hide it.

So she has a body. as is :wow: She is aight looking in the face but she aint all that. The main thing is, shorty is immature. She only 22. I fukks with young chicks but not the immature bytches and it got to the point where I couldn't talk to her for more than 5 min. Now.. she is the type to tax nikkas and i'm a cheap b*stard so I was like fukk that bytch. I stopped talking to her for a month. Eventually we stopped talking all together. I couldn't fronted to get the p*ssy but I was like fukk that. W

We was public with how we interacted at work in the beginning so nikkas assumed I was smashing. 7 months later she fukking with this other nikka at my job. He's a simp and be basically tricking for the p*ssy. Getting her nails done every week, buying her shyt, coming out the pockets like shyt. We were cool enough to where she told me she was gonna run his pockets, but the fact that she gotta fukk to do it.... lost all respect for this bytch. And this cornball ass nikka bragging about how he fukked and be trying to show affection at work but she be trying to hide it and be discreet. Even though everybody know this nikka is known for simping for the p*ssy. He's come on the pockets for at least 2 other chicks that I know of and she the first one to fukk :snoop:

So no nikkas clowning me behind my back, saying I don't have game and blah blah blah.. a corn ball cuffed a chick I was supposed to smash. I swear the nikkas at my job gossip more than the bytches. This nikka bragging about smashing but he paying for the p*ssy. I could've done the same thing but I aint buying that bytch shyt. Simping ass nikkas. And them nikkas talking but she was never on them she was on me..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Dont worry bro, tell them to join the coli so we can neg them

Yo this nikka is corny as fukk that she don't even want to know they together at work she letting him fukk.

This Dominican girl that use to work there had him paying her rent, fixing her car and buying her lunch but he never fukked.

The sad thing about is she use to clown this nikka and called him a cornball stalker but once she found out how much he made she switched up. And don't brag about a bytch you fukking if you have to pay to get her hands and feet done every week breh. He bet getting her hair done too. Her weave game has upgraded and the whole 9.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Yo this nikka is corny as fukk that she don't even want to know they together at work she letting him fukk.

This Dominican girl that use to work there had him paying her rent, fixing her car and buying her lunch but he never fukked.

The sad thing about is she use to clown this nikka and called him a cornball stalker but once she found out how much he made she switched up. And don't brag about a bytch you fukking if you have to pay to get her hands and feet done every week breh. He bet getting her hair done too. Her weave game has upgraded and the whole 9.

damn that fuked up b, nikka really paying for her shyt :dahell: i dont know how some guys do that and dont get shyt, that some fukery

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
this is why you dont shyt where you eat people
@kermit da hustla

This one guy at my job had this bytch on him for a minute. He married and she knew he was married so he never fukked. Eventually he gave in.. now the bytch caught feelings and she be blowing up his phone 24/7.. :snoop: And the bytch pregnant. And he one of the nikkas talking about me behind my back :rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need to learn to keep ya mouth shut :ufdup:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
That nikka just got through busting a nut up in that bytch while you crying about him on a message board. Bottom line is that you wasted your time on that bytch and didn't even fukk. He fukking her and you :fire: about it.
Not only don't you have any game, you're a hater too.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's obvious you're letting your pride and ego get in the way.

It's best to use slick shyt against these people or wait until you catch them slipping and be direct.

Everyone has their flaws so use it against them if you wanna be :demonic:

Call them out on their shyt. "Ol' simp ass fukka" stuff, etc.

Calculate your moves and timing.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
If you kept it strictly business at work you wouldn't be going thru all of these trials and tribulations.

That's why you keep your work and private life separate...because of shyt like this.

Ottherwise work becomes a soap opera of who's fukking who...who said what..who did this and that.

Aint nobody got time for that.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kinda feel you cause some people love to hate.

but at the same time, is the dude who smashed talking behind your back? and if not then let him cook. i don't condone simping but at the end of the day he's a free man. To be frank, you're kinda giving off a vibe in this thread that you're hating cause he simped and fukked what was once yours. not saying you're doing it on purpose but if you give off the same vibe in real life (seems like you care more than you'd like to admit it) then that's probably part of the reason why they are clowning you. he tricked money and you tricked a little bit of emotion on her.

Does your face and body language give off a hint of being slightly salty when you see them together at work?.

by the way, they're talking behind your back because the same way she told you dude was corny, the same way she told him you were corny because of XYZ (even if XYZ is lies or exaggerated truths.)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That nikka just got through busting a nut up in that bytch while you crying about him on a message board. Bottom line is that you wasted your time on that bytch and didn't even fukk. He fukking her and you :fire: about it.
Not only don't you have any game, you're a hater too.

:comeon: I don't care about neither. I'm irked by nikkas clowning me when they don't know the whole story and praising simpin at the same time. I mean I don't like being apart of work gossip and where I work nikkas gossip more than the women.