So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then there's no point in get a one x.

Wouldn't the more appropriate question be which games on the One X look better than they do on PS4?

I think the vast majority of gamers play sports and shooters and those games are available on every console. That's what most of my friends play. Most have more than on console.

The ones with kids enjoy the freedom and control that comes with Xbox family / home Xbox so they only have to buy content once.

Others have a ps4 pro and an Xbox.

Then others have all three and play whatever floats their boat.

In the end we're adults and can afford more than one console. There's really no need to be a Stan of any console.

It's not just about games LOOKING better... Graphics really mean not much in terms of overall fun about the game...:francis: microsoft seems to have forgotten that... No one just wants a reskinned game when we're essentially playing the same thing!!!:mindblown: I'm not stanning the consoles but let's be clear msft has lost sight of what it means to be a competitor...:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not just about games LOOKING better... Graphics really mean not much in terms of overall fun about the game...:francis: microsoft seems to have forgotten that... No one just wants a reskinned game when we're essentially playing the same thing!!!:mindblown: I'm not stanning the consoles but let's be clear msft has lost sight of what it means to be a competitor...:francis:
Do you play sports games and shooters?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you play sports games and shooters?

I usually play single player adventure games... no sports games at all... :ld: I do an occasional shooter, to me as a game graphics is nice but it's not uncanny valley yet so there's no reason to go apeshyt over 4k shyt like MSFT is asking... :manny:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Did this nikka just call online gaming "nerdy" then brag about playing with his brother, cousins, nephew and nieces :mjlol:.The Amish gamer
:umad:Switch was made for local gaming if you haven't been living under a rock in amish country.
:umad:You have nobody to play with besides strangers online. Maybe if you cleaned up your dusty ass apartment and bought a clean mattress you could have a guest over one day.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I usually play single player adventure games... no sports games at all... :ld: I do an occasional shooter, to me as a game graphics is nice but it's not uncanny valley yet so there's no reason to go apeshyt over 4k shyt like MSFT is asking... :manny:
If you don't play sports and shooters, games you recop every year that are small upgrades then your argument makes complete sense for your situation.

I ain't mad at ya.

But for people who do it makes sense to cop the one x since you're buying the games again anyway it becomes worth having them look better. And to be honest they're more immersive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you don't play sports and shooters, games you recop every year that are small upgrades then your argument makes complete sense for your situation.

I ain't mad at ya.

But for people who do it makes sense to cop the one x since you're buying the games again anyway it becomes worth having them look better. And to be honest they're more immersive.

There's a big market for single player gamers and sports centric gamers and shooter dude bro gamers... MSFT seems to be catering to everyone but no roadmap in the future about this system at all...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
In the end we're adults and can afford more than one console. There's really no need to be a Stan of any console.
:usure: There's a reason why alot of these nikkas engage in this "stan wars" shyt...

Also don't pay these online nikkas no mind, as soon as you prove them wrong or come with a concise argument they resort to calling brehs CACs or c00ns :yeshrug:
Most these nikkas are bogus......

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:usure: There's a reason why alot of these nikkas engage in this "stan wars" shyt...

Also don't pay these online nikkas no mind, as soon as you prove them wrong or come with a concise argument they resort to calling brehs CACs or c00ns :yeshrug:
Most these nikkas are bogus......
:yeshrug:I only started calling dude cac cause he said in college owning every console was mandatory or some cac shyt like that.

:camby:nikkaz have other shyt to spend money on in college. And girls was always > video games in college unless you a nerd.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:yeshrug:I only started calling dude cac cause he said in college owning every console was mandatory or some cac shyt like that.

:camby:nikkaz have other shyt to spend money on in college. And girls was always > video games in college unless you a nerd.
No, I said in college you had to be good on any console. Saying you don't fukk with a console was not an excuse.

If you weren't so emotional you would understand that means people had whatever console they were either given as a gift, purchased themselves or more likely what your roommates or suitemates had.

As far as being a cac, @Morose Polymath has met me in real life. :camdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Name all those kid friendly xbox one exclusives :mjgrin:
What im saying is. Unless its a nintendo switch. A lil kid can survive off the multiplats and be just fine. All those Lego Games n shyt like that. Minecraft etc..They drop on both consoles. Im not in here to argue Xbox vs PS exclusives cause its a wash in favor of PS. But im talking about what would matter to a lil 7 year old.