So My Girl pays Rent at our apartment

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
its all about survival breh..

nikkas can say what they want, but its a reason why pimpin is the TRUE oldest profession, cuz i bet the 1st chick that sold herself for money, gave some (if not all) of that bread to a man :win:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man I wish a bytch would pay my rent. I wouldn't give two fukks what anyone had to day about it. I know I could afford it any, could careless what my "status" on the coli became.

Right..fukk what these nikkaz on the-coli think..You winning breh..DO you.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Never move in with someone if its avoidable. fukk it pay your own rent you can't possibly be that tight for money that you'd need or want someone else to take care of you. The types of disputes people who live together get into are hell. For one stolen property, monetary disputes, other general bullshyt. People coming over you don't approve of. It's always best to live alone and handle your own.

Keeping $800 in my bank account>giving it to a leasing office. fukk a dispute, more than enough money for me to pay my own shyt or move out at any time, chic would be more than aware of that. I'd take a sponsor any day.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Keeping $800 in my bank account>giving it to a leasing office. fukk a dispute, more than enough money for me to pay my own shyt or move out at any time, chic would be more than aware of that. I'd take a sponsor any day.
some things are worth paying money for, having your own place > *

you wanna know why i win cause your plan b when shyt goes south is my plan a. by your logic we should never move out of our parents houses cause keeping that money is better than paying rent.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
This is the state of men today. Proud to say they are living and eating off of a woman. Disgusting. I bet you don't have a father.

If anything, she's winning because as an adult she would be paying rent anyway, but you're paying her utilities :gladbron:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
some things are worth paying money for, having your own place > *

you wanna know why i win cause your plan b when shyt goes south is my plan a. by your logic we should never move out of our parents houses cause keeping that money is better than paying rent.

Having your own bills is overrated. And for the record I have been living on my own dince the age of 18.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

Reading is fundamental :obama:

:dwillhuh:

congrats?

:rudy:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
woah!

i mean that's your mom. is there a backstory to this? did she do you dirty somehow?

Nah.

I was 18 at the time & she didn't like my boyfriend and figured if she gave me a curfew of 9:30pm would limit the time we spent together :childplease: If I came home a minute after 9:30 she would put the chain on the door and I would be locked out the house. A slept a few nights outside the door in the hallway :smh: . One night I knew I was going to be late and said F it and stood out all night and she kicked me out.

:laugh: @ strong arming ma dukes

:yeshrug:

either you aint shyt, or ya momma aint shyt; or both of y'all aint shyt.

Neither.

I wasn't built to live on the streets. Had to do what I had to do.... :manny:

Where can I find such laws at praytell?

Take yo ass to the got damn library, or use the innenets to your advantage :rolleyes:

:dwillhuh:

congrats?

:rudy:

Due to the fact I'm currently pregnant with a girl, everything I did to my mother shall be done to me :sadbron:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Famo, eff what these dudes are sayin. lol If you're chick is cool and down for you, ya'll live together and she agrees on paying the rent and both of yall are happy with that - then yes, you're winning. Aint nothing wrong with your situation fam. Just make sure you stacking your paper up IN CASE things do turn sour.

smh. I think a lot of nikkas on here deep down, actually hate women. lol