So My Girl pays Rent at our apartment

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My name is on the lease as well as hers. I aint no fool. She just in love with a real nikka.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
dude step up and be a man. either get your own or take control. do you hand your girl your paycheck every 2 weeks? do you drive her car as well? she makes the car payments but you put gas in it and bought some tires, yet you still think its your car.

she whips around my car when she wants to :shaq:

Her Moms coupons like crazy and on that government cheese, so groceries is minimal but I pay here and there:shaq:

Comcast bill is about 150, Water Bill is about 50ish and other expenses like reefers and drinks is on me :shaq:

My Car Note is 100 dollars a month :shaq:

I'll chalk this one up as a W

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man fukk what these nikkas talking bout. Yeah, you won bruh. Now thats only if you stacking your chips up. if she paying the rent you should be putting like $500 of each paycheck away.

All that "Be a man", "She wears the pants talk" is bullsh!t. Let them or her think what ever they want to while you get bread up. If your name is on the lease this isn't a L in anyway. Especially if you girl ain't trippin. If it works for her thats dope, besides, that only $385 out of each of her paychecks so if she makes any kind of money she is doing good

I know nikkas who have women that work but yet they paying all the rent, all the bills and both car notes and phone bills and they girl just has to buy groceries :heh: couldn't be me bruh.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man fukk what these nikkas talking bout. Yeah, you won bruh. Now thats only if you stacking your chips up. if she paying the rent you should be putting like $500 of each paycheck away.

All that "Be a man", "She wears the pants talk" is bullsh!t. Let them or her think what ever they want to while you get bread up. If your name is on the lease this isn't a L in anyway. Especially if you girl ain't trippin. If it works for her thats dope, besides, that only $385 out of each of her paychecks so if she makes any kind of money she is doing good

I know nikkas who have women that work but yet they paying all the rent, all the bills and both car notes and phone bills and they girl just has to buy groceries :heh: couldn't be me bruh.
It's better to have your own place. There's no victory in codependence. It's better to be fully independent that to be co or even dependent on another. Sure when things are going well its ok to live like he is but take it from a person that let a chick move into there shyt once there may come a point and time in the near future where dude wants to cut ties. It's easier to be the evicting party than the evicted. Even if his name is on the lease if she pays the rent its likely she can get him removed or even sue him

how?

if shyt falls apart he can bounce and since he spent less money, he will have doe to get a new place

She can sue him for whatever part of the rent he didn't pay. All she has to do is prove she paid it all. If she has a bank account that ain't too hard. He's gonna likely have to pay half of all of it and possibly the utilities as well from whatever date she can show she paid it all to the current date.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She can sue him for whatever part of the rent he didn't pay. All she has to do is prove she paid it all. If she has a bank account that ain't too hard. He's gonna likely have to pay half of all of it and possibly the utilities as well from whatever date she can show she paid it all to the current date.
no she can't
:comeon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no she can't
:comeon:
if she has receipts that prove she paid the entire rent and the utilities you're a fool to think she can't take him to small clams court and show a judge that evidence that he resided there, his name was on the lease and tell the judge he was responsible for half and didn't pay it and she wants to be remebrsed.

if she used checks, money orders, or had ATM withdrawals for that amount and bought money orders with them she has a paper trail.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
how?

if shyt falls apart he can bounce and since he spent less money, he will have doe to get a new place

no because he is probably spending all his dough on her. this chick aint stupid. she probably knows he has plenty of money since he doesnt pay any bills. When she gets tired of him, all she gotta do is kick him to the side knowing he doesnt have any money saved up because he spent it on her.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

Reading is fundamental :obama:

Where can I find such laws at praytell?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
2 questions:

1. where in the country do they have apartments where you pay water at? not saying you lying, but when i had a apartment back in the day i never paid water, it always came with the place. even growing up with my mother in apartments it was never a water bill.

2. how you win when you a grown man looking to get taken care of by ya girl on some jody and evette shyt baby boy?

suggestion: read the isis papers

and 2. grow a pair (pause)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man I wish a bytch would pay my rent. I wouldn't give two fukks what anyone had to day about it. I know I could afford it any, could careless what my "status" on the coli became.
Never move in with someone if its avoidable. fukk it pay your own rent you can't possibly be that tight for money that you'd need or want someone else to take care of you. The types of disputes people who live together get into are hell. For one stolen property, monetary disputes, other general bullshyt. People coming over you don't approve of. It's always best to live alone and handle your own.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
she whips around my car when she wants to :shaq:

Her Moms coupons like crazy and on that government cheese, so groceries is minimal but I pay here and there:shaq:

Comcast bill is about 150, Water Bill is about 50ish and other expenses like reefers and drinks is on me :shaq:

My Car Note is 100 dollars a month :shaq:

I'll chalk this one up as a W

I can't give u the sure fire win without pics of said girlfriend :whistle:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no because he is probably spending all his dough on her. this chick aint stupid. she probably knows he has plenty of money since he doesnt pay any bills. When she gets tired of him, all she gotta do is kick him to the side knowing he doesnt have any money saved up because he spent it on her.

Actually if his name is on the lease the only way she can kick him out is if she gets the landlord to remove it. Other than that she would have to purposely get evicted aka stop paying rent. Name on lease equals legal right to stay there even if he pays nothing he can still call the cops and force her to let him back in.

You can't throw people out of your house if they've been there over a certain period of days or if they got mail there. They legally become your tenant and you have to go to court to evict them and give them 30 days notice or they can call the cops and force you to let them back in / sue you for damages. This is why you never let people crash at your place or move in. That's the squatter laws previously referred to in this thread.