So My Girl pays Rent at our apartment

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
dude step up and be a man. either get your own or take control. do you hand your girl your paycheck every 2 weeks? do you drive her car as well? she makes the car payments but you put gas in it and bought some tires, yet you still think its your car.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
taraji_p_henson_tyrese_gibson_baby_boy_001.jpg

:youngsabo:

good luck breh

pimpin aint easy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur not winning if I ever live with a woman we will split everything and my name will be on the lease

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

Reading is fundamental :obama:

:ooh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

woah!

i mean that's your mom. is there a backstory to this? did she do you dirty somehow?

Daps
ur not winning if I ever live with a woman we will split everything and my name will be on the lease

That's me and my girl. We split everything, i`m not carrying her and she aint carrying me. We both got a nice stash on the side and no one has the upper hand.

It's good.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
lol y'all know t/s gonna come back in here and say he runs things in his girls apartment. Knowing he's his girl's bytch.

Any adult living off of another adult lost.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

:laugh: @ strong arming ma dukes

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

either you aint shyt, or ya momma aint shyt; or both of y'all aint shyt.