So My Girl pays Rent at our apartment

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

Reading is fundamental :obama:

Daps
Every man/woman should become familiar with the squatter laws of their state before they let anyone move into their apartment.

In NY if an individual resides with you for more than 30 days(Whether they pay rent or not) you have to get a court order for them to vacate the premises.

Learned this many moons ago when my mother tried to kick me out and I came back with the cops and she had to let me back in.

You're a grade A dirtbag:russ:

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize
No man should live under his woman, get ya paper up if it ain't up already and get ya own spot

Having ya own crib>>>>>living with her

Plus it'll show her that you don't need her, so she'll get her mind right

YBE

Banned
Daps

:laff: