So Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill have messed around huh

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jemele is too fat but yall salivate over that fat white chick with the red hair that covers the nba.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Man I done spent whole weekends doing the college and madden offseason and that shyt felt like a hour. I don't cop the games either for that same reason knew I wasn't the only one lol

LOL. that's how my pops is. I go over there one day, and hes in the offseason. then the next day, he still at it.

I usually knock it off in just a day, but yea it feels like an hour. I think it takes me so long because I like to keep track of what the other teams are doing, and then imagine that the transactions are breaking news on television. I also imagine that the drafts are being televised too. I never told anybody this offline. but f*ck it. ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT.:to:

that's the one thing I don't like about playing dynasty & franchise modes with my pops or others. you gotta keep that chit moving. cant sit and let the picks marinate during the draft and such.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
how yall know it was a lie? maybe he just doesn't put the p*ssy on a pedestal.

ive ditched chicks if I was in a certain part of a franchise or dynasty mode of a football or basketball game.

the offseason parts are some serious chit.

Co-sign, getting that star player in FA :ahh:
Sending those players to development camps :lawd:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This is me all the way I don't like the fancy smamcy eating spots like where bow wow went to on lottery ticket. I went to a couple of those spots didn't like the food at all but madden offseason that shyt is :ahh: ESP when you import your college rosters and draft players you had in college.

Guiding your 5 star recruit from humble beginnings in 2k camps to NCAA tittles to NBA championships is one of the best video game accomplishments you ever attain. :ahh:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Man I done spent whole weekends doing the college and madden offseason and that shyt felt like a hour. I don't cop the games either for that same reason knew I wasn't the only one lol

I forgot to address the bolded.

yea, I wish they would bring college hoops back.

and as for football, I was mad as hell when I played a season of ncaa football 12, only to find out that the porting of the players to madden was str8 bullchit.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never really used porting players between ncaa/madden
rather create a random player with the ratings being calculated by this random number generating program

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL. that's how my pops is. I go over there one day, and hes in the offseason. then the next day, he still at it.

I usually knock it off in just a day, but yea it feels like an hour. I think it takes me so long because I like to keep track of what the other teams are doing, and then imagine that the transactions are breaking news on television. I also imagine that the drafts are being televised too. I never told anybody this offline. but f*ck it. ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT.:to:

that's the one thing I don't like about playing dynasty & franchise modes with my pops or others. you gotta keep that chit moving. cant sit and let the picks marinate during the draft and such.
Yeah I think a lot of people imagine the draft is real. I take my time cause sometimes these fukks on madden be trying to draft players they know damn well I scouted and they make unrealistic draft picks at times. One team pulled a Detroit Lions move but before the rookie salary cap on qbs. nikkas drafted a qb with a top 5 pick for 3/4 straight years had me like :ooh: + :heh: and when they took the one I wanted cause I was sure they wouldn't do it again :upsetfavre: I'm like tighten it up madden aint no team back in the pre rookie salary cap going to do that shyt. Only complaint with the bball fantasy draft is they would have top prospects year after year from schools you know damn well ain't producing no consistent ballers if at all. Schools like Yale, Colgate, Outta Town Unniversity at don't give a fukk, and shyt.

Guiding your 5 star recruit from humble beginnings in 2k camps to NCAA tittles to NBA championships is one of the best video game accomplishments you ever attain. :ahh:
Basically I had one running back dude went from being a 3 star recruit to winning 2 heismans and playing 12 yrs in the league with a mvp and 3sbs on his belt. Dudes records still haven't been broken in NCAA yet and dude played like 30yrs ago lol

No porting = No buy but I still play my boys

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think a lot of people imagine the draft is real. I take my time cause sometimes these fukks on madden be trying to draft players they know damn well I scouted and they make unrealistic draft picks at times. One team pulled a Detroit Lions move but before the rookie salary cap on qbs. nikkas drafted a qb with a top 5 pick for 3/4 straight years had me like :ooh: + :heh: and when they took the one I wanted cause I was sure they wouldn't do it again :upsetfavre: I'm like tighten it up madden aint no team back in the pre rookie salary cap going to do that shyt. Only complaint with the bball fantasy draft is they would have top prospects year after year from schools you know damn well ain't producing no consistent ballers if at all. Schools like Yale, Colgate, Outta Town Unniversity at don't give a fukk, and shyt.

Basically I had one running back dude went from being a 3 star recruit to winning 2 heismans and playing 12 yrs in the league with a mvp and 3sbs on his belt. Dudes records still haven't been broken in NCAA yet and dude played like 30yrs ago lol

No porting = No buy but I still play my boys

So true. I haven't bought 2k game since they discontinued College 2k. The ability to import players from College to NBA was a very underrated feature, especially for bball junkies. It brought more variety in prospects to the NBA draft instead of the standard ones. It also almost ensured the purchase of both games, at least for me. How much colicash do we have to raise to convince 2k to bring back college basketball? :sadcam:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Michael probably smashed everyone at ESPN. Not like them old crusty cacs can ever compete with a real nikka
:wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Jemele definitely still fingers her wombat pouch to the thought of Michael Smith's perfect hairline being draped on her body.