So Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill have messed around huh

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I been listening to them today, and it was pretty entertaining. Knowing their history, now, I wonder if his wife be sitting around like :stopitslime: listening to them banter on the radio.

:deadrose: :deadmanny: at this nikka picking chicken, watermelon and red kool aid.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was watching The Heard this morning and it does seemed like they have some sort of history together.. and it was titled 'his and hers' radio:lupe:

-and everybody enjoyed Reb's Kerry Washington/Nhamdi's thread, but this one is a problem?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
sitting-on-the-toilet-o.gif

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
:manny: their podcast is called

"his -n- hers podcast"

Their podcast is actually pretty good, the one they did on the Heat championship and the haters was hilarious.

I think they did something on some level, their chemistry is great but it seems like ESPN is forcing them together.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
theres no way he didn't smash by now.

i know his wife is prolly like :rudy:.

i don't know about that one.

duke's Jason Williams got her click-clack on lock. and he works there. and he would beat smith's ass.
she aint with J. williams no more and she left ESPN.

I'm talkin about when she and m. smith used to work together :manny:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They've talked about their history at length actually. Something about Jemelle wanted to take him out to eat back in the day but he wanted to play franchise mode (with the cardinals :heh:) on madden instead

I know Smith was just trying to be nice to Jamelle in letting her down gently and hopefully not triggering her stalker mode but that Madden excuse was funny but the fact he added franchise mode to the lie to further show just how serious and complicated it was had me in tears.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I know Smith was just trying to be nice to Jamelle in letting her down gently and hopefully not triggering her stalker mode but that Madden excuse was funny but the fact he added franchise mode to the lie to further show just how serious and complicated it was had me in tears.

how yall know it was a lie? maybe he just doesn't put the p*ssy on a pedestal.

ive ditched chicks if I was in a certain part of a franchise or dynasty mode of a football or basketball game.

the offseason parts are some serious chit.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how yall know it was a lie? maybe he just doesn't put the p*ssy on a pedestal.

ive ditched chicks if I was in a certain part of a franchise or dynasty mode of a football or basketball game.

the offseason parts are some serious chit.

:dead:

Some of you Madden dudes need a real intervention, I know making those all important roster cuts and adjusting depth charts is vital but it's not that serious.

Now if we were talking about Metal Gear Solid.....

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:dead:

Some of you Madden dudes need a real intervention, I know making those all important roster cuts and adjusting depth charts is vital but it's not that serious.

Now if we were talking about Metal Gear Solid.....

actually madden is secondary.

college hoops(RIP)/NBA 2K >>> madden/ncaa football