So Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill have messed around huh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Yeah I think a lot of people imagine the draft is real. I take my time cause sometimes these fukks on madden be trying to draft players they know damn well I scouted and they make unrealistic draft picks at times. One team pulled a Detroit Lions move but before the rookie salary cap on qbs. nikkas drafted a qb with a top 5 pick for 3/4 straight years had me like :ooh: + :heh: and when they took the one I wanted cause I was sure they wouldn't do it again :upsetfavre: I'm like tighten it up madden aint no team back in the pre rookie salary cap going to do that shyt. Only complaint with the bball fantasy draft is they would have top prospects year after year from schools you know damn well ain't producing no consistent ballers if at all. Schools like Yale, Colgate, Outta Town Unniversity at don't give a fukk, and shyt.

Basically I had one running back dude went from being a 3 star recruit to winning 2 heismans and playing 12 yrs in the league with a mvp and 3sbs on his belt. Dudes records still haven't been broken in NCAA yet and dude played like 30yrs ago lol

No porting = No buy but I still play my boys

during the draft, in between the picks, I like to pretend that theyre giving insight and predictions. I even do my own mock before the drafts.

yea. no porting = no buys. I just borrow the games from the homies, and maybe cop a used game years later, once it falls under $10.

So true. I haven't bought 2k game since they discontinued College 2k. The ability to import players from College to NBA was a very underrated feature, especially for bball junkies. It brought more variety in prospects to the NBA draft instead of the standard ones. It also almost ensured the purchase of both games, at least for me. How much colicash do we have to raise to convince 2k to bring back college basketball? :sadcam:

yea. last basketball game I bought was ncaa basketball '09. my grandmom(RIP) bought me live '09 for my birthday that year. so I saw ncaa basketball '09 for like $15 bout a year ago and copped it. im not even sure if they port players on there but i'll take my chances. still havnt played the game tho.

its just too hard to turn back once you get used to porting.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:steviej:
jemelehill-mzw1-570x.jpg

I wouldn't totally delete the chick's numba if should could stay in this form!

:leon: :leon: :leon:
I always thought ving rhames was taller than that.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
anybody ever play ncaa basketball '09 or '10?

if so, can you port players to nba live?

I recently copped a used '09 for playstation 2 for like $12. you cant port. and the game looks tacky in comparison to the 2ks.

but can you port players on those games on the newer systems? particularly xbox 360?