So Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill have messed around huh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
It's not about "the p*ssy". You can turn your game off and go have a nice meal with a woman and the game will be right there when you get off

nah, once you start offseason mode, youre in too deep. im not turning it off until its completed. draft, free agency, trades, etc.

besides, im not really into nice meals anyway. that chit is kinda BORING.:whistle:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They've talked about their history at length actually. Something about Jemelle wanted to take him out to eat back in the day but he wanted to play franchise mode (with the cardinals :heh:) on madden instead

btw, that shyt read as a classic "i didnt find you attractive so im gonna act like i messed it up with my stupidity" i've done that shyt so many times...

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike wife supposedly fine tho, or atleast thats what they be claiming

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
I turned it off when they had the cookout draft

Jemelle with the first pick took ribs :wtb:
Michael took "chicken" :stopitslime:
Random white producer takes cheeseburgers :ehh:
Jemelle takes potato salad next :wtf:

No hot dogs, Mac & cheese, baked beans in the first 4 picks? :what:

*threw tv in trash*

:deadmanny:

Keyser.Soze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:steviej:
jemelehill-mzw1-570x.jpg

I wouldn't totally delete the chick's numba if should could stay in this form!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nah, once you start offseason mode, youre in too deep. im not turning it off until its completed. draft, free agency, trades, etc.

besides, im not really into nice meals anyway. that chit is kinda BORING.:whistle:
This is me all the way I don't like the fancy smamcy eating spots like where bow wow went to on lottery ticket. I went to a couple of those spots didn't like the food at all but madden offseason that shyt is :ahh: ESP when you import your college rosters and draft players you had in college.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:blessed:

I'm definitely not turning off the game when I'm deep in recruiting season.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

REAL SPIT.

I don't want to be bothered during the offseason.:smugfavre:

This is me all the way I don't like the fancy smamcy eating spots like where bow wow went to on lottery ticket. I went to a couple of those spots didn't like the food at all but madden offseason that shyt is :ahh: ESP when you import your college rosters and draft players you had in college.

MORE REAL SPIT.

porting players from college to pro games is the best thing to happen to video games. I don't even buy nba 2k & madden every year anymore like I used to, because that option is gone.

the college recruiting offseasons are big business. and when it comes to the offseasons on the pro games: NBA 2K & madden, its an even bigger deal. I plan my day around it. if I don't have any time to do anything else of leisure after I complete the offseason, then oh well.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
:steviej:
jemelehill-mzw1-570x.jpg

I wouldn't totally delete the chick's numba if should could stay in this form!

:dead: @ "stay in this form", yeah if she could absorb another android journalist or two and become perfect Jamele I would holla too.

I will give Jamele this, she got a nice rack on her and I'm more of an booty enthusiast, also that hair bun she's rocking is working for her, she is defintely finding her looks in her late 20's, early 30's though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
REAL SPIT.

I don't want to be bothered during the offseason.:smugfavre:

MORE REAL SPIT.

porting players from college to pro games is the best thing to happen to video games. I don't even buy nba 2k & madden every year anymore like I used to, because that option is gone.

the college recruiting offseasons are big business. and when it comes to the offseasons on the pro games: NBA 2K & madden, its an even bigger deal. I plan my day around it. if I don't have any time to do anything else of leisure after I complete the offseason, then oh well.
Man I done spent whole weekends doing the college and madden offseason and that shyt felt like a hour. I don't cop the games either for that same reason knew I wasn't the only one lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:dead: @ "stay in this form", yeah if she could absorb another android journalist or two and become perfect Jamele I would holla too.

I will give Jamele this, she got a nice rack on her and I'm more of an booty enthusiast, also that hair bun she's rocking is working for her, she is defintely finding her looks in her late 20's, early 30's though.

:laff: :laff: :laff: