So Martin Lawrence knows about smilies (lurkin the coli?) :lupe:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I was with this chick the other day, she texting her friend and she opens up her camera roll and I see a bunch of smilies I literally had the :dwillhuh: face on

Follow by :lupe:, and I know shawty definitely ain't on the Coli :francis:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
while we all in here :russ: & :blessed: :stylin:

them dudes came in with the
37-Ski-Mask-Way1.gif

:wow:

A true life lesson has been learned.

... Then make money off it :sas2:.

Meanwhile, Africans arguing over wenches and c00ns and nonsense...

:wow:

But the using the likeness point is real...

been seeing Coli ish on Twitter for a minute now. Since when everyone knew about the MJ smilies? This ish is straight Coli :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Daps
That's just a lesson in business today. Don't create anything at the company you work for, do it on your own time, because they will own it. Don't give out your ideas for free, because somebody will steal it. Copyright (register,trademark) your stuff, and at least put it out there to make money from it before somebody else does.

Business 101

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
shyt real, bro. N u got nikkaz n bytches sitting on here feeling like losers for boardin hard n y'all got the world watching y'all. From the first time I peeped this site a cpl yrs ago this shyt was brilliant, that's how I could just lurk for rap news n be straight. nikkaz need to be hiring a publicity firm n getting some endorsements n shyt popping. I don't know wtf these :flabbynsick: ass owners are doing just gettin peeled for all they shyt. I see other forums n shyt is just disgusting, like totally CAC'd out. U KNOW u got a real nikka forum/site when Black men AND Black females get down. U can't get non hogbeast Black females to join any hip hop shyt that ain't on some Pretty Ricky Trey Songz Kid Ink bullshyt. When u got eligible Black females trying to see what's up, u know u got the juice.:ufdup::damn:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
i say we hit up ***** since they shut down our last shyt
put out the olive branch
and have a hacker just destroy the app ... along with a threat to destroy any future movements they make
bring the power back to the people