So Martin Lawrence knows about smilies (lurkin the coli?) :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Expressions eh? :scusthov:

It's why I prefer the coli to social media tho, both move in real time these days but message boards are the taste makers for what pops off on social media IMO

A lot of the more random shyt we do amongst ourselves for amusement here by the time it makes it to social media we've had got got mad at it and don't want it no more. I was like :dwillhuh: when The Jordan smileys invaded Twitter because cats been kicking those around here for quite some time

I remember years ago folks not knowing how to react when I'd hit them with gifs or memes instead of a text reply on fb for instance especially during football season, now it's common place there and we'd been doing that for ages

Cats here gotta start trying to monetize their shyt, there's folks here genuinely just as funny as the popular heads on vine etc with some of the shyt yall come up with.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Expressions eh? :scusthov:

It's why I prefer the coli to social media tho, both move in real time these days but message boards are the taste makers for what pops off on social media IMO

A lot of the more random shyt we do amongst ourselves for amusement here by the time it makes it to social media we've had got got mad at it and don't want it no more. I was like :dwillhuh: when The Jordan smileys invaded Twitter because cats been kicking those around here for quite some time

I remember folks not knowing how to react when I'd hit them with gifs or memes instead of a text on fb for instance, now it's common place

Cats here gotta start trying to monetize their shyt, there's folks here genuinely just as funny as the popular heads on vine etc with some of the shyt yall come up with.
@Buckeye Fever is one of them funny africans on here :salute:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I love thecoli and everything but lets be real most if not all of these smilies originated from boxden
I'd say about 30-35% was from boxden. :dahell: been an Internet sensation for like 7 years and boxden was the first forum I remember to make him a smilie.

That being said we got hella OG shyt that we done made popular

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'd say about 30-35% was from boxden. :dahell: been an Internet sensation for like 7 years and boxden was the first forum I remember to make him a smilie.

That being said we got hella OG shyt that we done made popular
I'll just say both sites have borrowed from each other. Lately its been BX taking more shyt from thecoli but its all good. Thecoli is still my number 1 site.