So MAGA Republicans no longer believe that America has ever been a Democracy

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, we're screwed. In a two party system, one of the party's can't be so fundamentally flawed.
They don't believe in Democracy anymore
They don't believe in separation of Church and State.
They basically want Trump to run an Autocracy and have absolute power to do whatever he wants.
And we now know that there are 'bought' Supreme Court Justices.

Edit: I also know that this country is full of hypocrisy, proclaiming its democratic values while working to prevent Blacks from voting historically. However, denying America is a Democracy is setting the stage for them to stay in power without winning elections.

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: Wow breaking news....

the american govt is corrupt you dont say...:comeon:
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I didn't know they were outright denying we were a Democracy.
It seems like yesterday, that George W. Bush was trying to spread democracy throughout the world.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I didn't know they were outright denying we were a Democracy.
It seems like yesterday, that George W. Bush was trying to spread democracy throughout the world.

I mean cacs have always had their fringelunatics out there... I'm just surprised its getting televised out there with that message.:mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean cacs have always had their fringelunatics out there... I'm just surprised its getting televised out there with that message.:mjgrin:
These are not fringe lunatics. They are the entire Republican party now. What is in it for you to downplay this? Your initial post is stupid too unless you believe the nonsense being spouted off in the video by those pro-Trump maniacs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These are not fringe lunatics. They are the entire Republican party now. What is in it for you to downplay this? Your initial post is stupid too unless you believe the nonsense being spouted off in the video by those pro-Trump maniacs.

:childplease: hold up... so you really believe after everything we seen this year america is a democracy?!!?!? even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I answered your question and you still mad...
No you didn't. You made an assumption just so you could run interference for some deluded Trump sycophants. Go and watch the video.

We are a representative republic. Not a democracy. Fail US Government class brehs :mjlol:
A constitutional federal republic is a representative democracy. We're just not a direct democracy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No you didn't. You made an assumption just so you could run interference for some deluded Trump sycophants. Go and watch the video.

I watched the video and the point still stands. america is a white rich oligarchy in democratic clothes parading as a beacon of democracy and freedom...:mjlol: Like i said a broken clock is right twice a day fool...

Last edited: