So long rat race...

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
With the whole Molly/pill poppin craze thats goin around, I can honestly see "Molly water" becoming popular....if the right marketing and branding is behind it. Could you imagine if a nikka like :takedat: got behind something this, and started promoting it?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt this is a good idea, some of the shyt y'all are asking isnt even going to come into play. Like really why buy this instead of gatorade? :childplease: its not even the same market. ALl he has to do like someone said is have some rapper product placing the shyt in his video and I can see dumbass nikkas my age eating...drinking...this up.

Y'all are right that this is a fad but, this molly fad is going to be here for at least the next two years IMO, everybody talking about molly now, so might as well strike while the iron's hot....what a nikka gotta do to invest :ld:?

i obviously don't know shyt about this guy's finances, but if paying a rapper for an endorsement is at the center of your strategy and you're not a corporation or a 100-millionaire :huhldup:

if dude is actually out there and networked w/ tastemakers in his target market like that, it could work. idk that he can swoop in out of nowhere and start selling molly water to white girls, though.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think you read too much into his comments. He was basically saying, it doesn't mater if the market isn't brand new. Still pursue it if you think you can do well. Plus, you didn't give decent advice you just asked if he was planning on being a smaller scale business. Don't attack me tho...:usure:

Actually, i think you all were reading too much into my original statement. Everybody and their momma is an expression, not to be taken literally. :comeon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm trying to figure out how many people want to be seen buying/purchasing an object modeled after an illegal substance with the purpose of curing the ills of said illegal substance. I'm also trying to figure out what clubs would knowingly sell such to their consumer and put said item on their budget reports.

I'm not really coming up with something other than (a) people who want to be arrested (b) club owners that want to be arrested/shut down.

Discretion is a good thing. :ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it can work... look at getting it in Spencers gifts. Seems like a great gag gift type product. I wouldn't sell it as hydration.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm trying to figure out how many people want to be seen buying/purchasing an object modeled after an illegal substance with the purpose of curing the ills of said illegal substance. I'm also trying to figure out what clubs would knowingly sell such to their consumer and put said item on their budget reports.

I'm not really coming up with something other than (a) people who want to be arrested (b) club owners that want to be arrested/shut down.

This has nothing to do with any illegal substances. MOLLYWATR is electrolyte enhanced water for EDM fans.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

495581e6f332d7ad96bfdd8036684851.jpg

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what I was thinking as well...and what mainstream company would want to buy rights to such a product? Seems like asking for trouble from the FDA, etc.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You better hurry up and release it soon while this Molly fad is still popular. Either way, it could last depending on the plan.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:comeon:

Already on that corporate equivocation shyt.
Molly Qule is the girl in the logo.

And to everyone saying that this is riding some sort of fad I'll have you know that live electronic music venues earned a $1.7billion in corporate sponsorships last year in the US alone. This is no fad. It's culture. Culture that's existed since the 80s, brehs.