So long rat race...

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
where would this be sold? there's not THAT many people that do molly on the regular who would walk into a grocery store and buy this over any other brand

your best bet is to communicate with different music festivals and see if you can negotiate a deal to become an official vendor during the festival... but that's difficult, because it's easier to just buy a whole bunch of Zephyrhills at Costco and sell them for $1 each

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
where would this be sold? there's not THAT many people that do molly on the regular who would walk into a grocery store and buy this over any other brand

your best bet is to communicate with different music festivals and see if you can negotiate a deal to become an official vendor during the festival... but that's difficult, because it's easier to just buy a whole bunch of Zephyrhills at Costco and sell them for $1 each
$1 water at a festival?

:russ:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you and a lot of other people on this forum has a different understanding of the market I'm targeting here. They're not the sort of trend hoppers that typify the audience served by brands like CRUNK Juice and HYPHY Juice. As of right now they don't identify with any of the brands that serve the market. I mean... what 16 to 30 year old EDM festival attendees are looking to Jennifer Aniston to tell them what's hot?

jennifer-aniston-smartwater.jpg
jennifer-aniston-smart-water-instyle-0612.jpg

This isn't your mom and dad's water.

But strip away the branding and it is. And I think MollyWater is too explicit personally. What price point are you looking at?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean it's not really about the water, rather the word of mouth. you're in a club, girls drinking that bullshyt while really taking molly with it. they become chatty and point the bottle in everyones faces. it could become a hit :yeshrug: just pay some of these c-rate wshh rappers to advertise it in their videos

Daps
:childplease:

if you didn't like my comment, just say you didn't like my comment. don't go around making some outlandish statement to try to pretend like you know what the fukk you're talking about (because very few people are trying to be musicians) trying to drop some weak ass comeback. especially considering the fact i gave decent advice and the only thing you could say was "cool design bro"...

:comeon:

I think you read too much into his comments. He was basically saying, it doesn't mater if the market isn't brand new. Still pursue it if you think you can do well. Plus, you didn't give decent advice you just asked if he was planning on being a smaller scale business. Don't attack me tho...:usure:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Real shyt this is a good idea, some of the shyt y'all are asking isnt even going to come into play. Like really why buy this instead of gatorade? :childplease: its not even the same market. ALl he has to do like someone said is have some rapper product placing the shyt in his video and I can see dumbass nikkas my age eating...drinking...this up.

Y'all are right that this is a fad but, this molly fad is going to be here for at least the next two years IMO, everybody talking about molly now, so might as well strike while the iron's hot....what a nikka gotta do to invest :ld:?