So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Edit: stay away 2023
my 2014 post could have been read by some as an advertisement for that shyt.

there was a brother from here hitting me up years ago, looking to connect with doc
for some reason I wanted to see what happened with my own folks before I made that happen
years later and we are now experiencing deaths with younger relatives in ways we have never seen.

I sat with another "healer" last year that explained to me
"son there is no success without sacrifice"
and this is what many families experience after years of flirting with the arts

let them other people have that shyt...keep yours alive and don't dabble

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I dont eat food that anyone makes anymore unless I saw them make it myself. Even my mom says she dont eat other African peoples food unless its family or something. I believe in Positive energy, so I dont get close to negative people,I keep reserved too, its these loud cats who do wrong by others that tend to get done in.
Haha my dad doesnt eat other peoples food either. He just won't. But if your senses are right you can feel whether or not the food has been blessed/cursed. Your spirits should be able to look out for you.. Its like how people say "guardian angels" etc.. Your instinct is finely attuned to all the energy. You should know/feel it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Heck watch Shaka Zulu, lol that flick had a ton of that Zoe stuff in it. They say in Liberia that there are pygmy who live in the forest and have powers. I've also read of rituals where men and women have to go into the bush and do stuff to be initiated into society, idk too much about all off this because my Parents were born when the American Missionaries started setting up shop, so they had a more "civilized" up bringing. My moms pops was Muslim, and on my dad side I`m starting to learn more and more about his upbringing, but all this stuff is crazy interesting, even more interesting is how this stuff got to America and the Caribbean via slavery.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Haha my dad doesnt eat other peoples food either. He just won't. But if your senses are right you can feel whether or not the food has been blessed/cursed. Your spirits should be able to look out for you.. Its like how people say "guardian angels" etc.. Your instinct is finely attuned to all the energy. You should know/feel it.

Yea man, I honestly believe our Ancestors watch over us.

Side story:

When my mom was pregnant with me , her and my dad didnt want to know my sex, so one night my mom is sleep and has a dream and sees her father who died 2 years prior, and he's asking her "Please get me some water" so my mom gets him some, and then her water breaks and she wakes up, and tells my pops "I`m going to have a boy", the funny thing is both of my parents are short but I got my grand fathers height, and because of my mom having the dream all of my family back home refers to me as "grandpa".
:blessed:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010...she's been really into the "Lawd" since her early 20's...divinity school and all that, after her diagnosis she got kinda upset with life and just wanted the cancer up out of her...It fukked me up she's my favorite aunt too, anyway..she was given a card from a friend of a "Healer", My older cousin tells me before we go see him if dude is on some ole fukk shyt, get the address and a clear description so later we can :bustback:+ :rip: ...that morning she wakes me up and we go to see dude...when we both walk in his crib I give dude the strong handshake with the :handshake: screw face and say "she needs your help" dudes had on a sharp ass white Italian suit, black t underneath, no socks.. thick Haitian accent..Sinister, my aunt sat at his desk, she told him 3 weeks ago she was diagnosed and doesn't want to go thru with treatments...if she has to go thru with the treatments she's done

this nikka pulls a small (child sized) casket out of a closet and puts it on his desk...opens it... this shyt is lined with bones, different types ...some animal, some human...nikka I saw a finger bone in that shyt..he says "playys the a-mount we dee-scussed insiiii"
my aunt being all into the christian religion seeing this baby bone casket on the desk is shook:merchant:...I tell her "I'm going to go smoke" so she can make this decision on her own:patrice: dude says I can use his backyard...while I'm out back I notice the view dude has from his crib is fukking fantastic, you could see clear across the water to Alexandria, VA...I'm walking thru his yard and spot a small pile of jet black ashes...me being a ole "wtf is that" type nikka I kick the ashes twice...they don't move they stay in the neat pile and none of the black dust is on my shoes :damn:I think I'm going to go wait in the car...what kinda shyt is that...when i reached the door my aunt and dude is coming out ..with a shook face I say :merchant: "this is a nice view you got" he says "I be-in heeer a long time"
he says "let me show you eet" to my aunt and walks her directly to the small pile of ashes :lupe: we leave and go to the jamaican food spot just outside of DC near steak n a sack (DMV nikkas know) she ask me "what do you think?" I shake my head and say "IDK...do you think he legit?" she says "He better be":demonic: ..shortly after i moved down south and went to my moms for dinner she gets a call from my aunt all I hear coming from the kitchen is "Oh my god girl, what...Oh my god..REMISSION" :blessed::gladbron:
dude has become a close friend of my family, shows up to family events and gets a plate (we don't let his ass season nothing tho) I've sent guys to dude who were about to get sent up 15-20-25 years :win:never heard a complaint, "that shyt aint magic, it's real" (exact words from my dude who shot up a party in West Baltimore) dude dropped a gem on me once, he said most dudes are stuck on women because they eat that box when the "spaghetti" ingredient is still lingering and can't understand why they are so attached or can't stop thinking about their "fukking cinnamon apple" for this reason most men are incarcerated in some way over women
ByOLUXiIMAE7YRa.jpg:large
:sas2:

i wanna learn :noah: as long as I dont hve to make a family sacrifice or cut off someones finger. :merchant:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man, I honestly believe our Ancestors watch over us.

Side story:

When my mom was pregnant with me , her and my dad didnt want to know my sex, so one night my mom is sleep and has a dream and sees her father who died 2 years prior, and he's asking her "Please get me some water" so my mom gets him some, and then her water breaks and she wakes up, and tells my pops "I`m going to have a boy", the funny thing is both of my parents are short but I got my grand fathers height, and because of my mom having the dream all of my family back home refers to me as "grandpa".
:blessed:
Yeah I get that shyt all the time. Used to have vivid dreams even almost lucid. I saw that MH730 dissapear 3 weeks before it did into the water, I saw 1 plane explode (in the same dream) 3 weeks later.. That ish came to fruition. I try not to delve into this stuff @ all cos I am not built for it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I get that shyt all the time. Used to have vivid dreams even almost lucid. I saw that MH730 dissapear 3 weeks before it did into the water, I saw 1 plane explode (in the same dream) 3 weeks later.. That ish came to fruition. I try not to delve into this stuff @ all cos I am not built for it.
My mom as all the crazy dreams, I dont, I will say I plan on making sure my kids know our native tongue, all my grand parents are dead besides my mothers mom but my mom wasn't raised by her (her dad was a clan chief so he had a ton of wives). Its legit crazy thinking about my grandparents because my moms dad died in his 80s in 1986 (and even that is an assumption since most old people dont even know their age since it wasn't documented) so he was more than likely born between 1897-1906, so my great grandparents legit probably saw slavery first hand, hell where my mom went to Elementary school was next to the ports they would gather and load slaves up on ships and send em off from. Zoe/juju/Voodoo is our culture, not to say I`m going to be casting spells, but the universe runs off energy, keep positive energy and you will be ok.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't young thug n the whole roc crew haitiain? Explains y dem nikkas so brazy. Dat Danny glover song always intrigued me it's like slime rapping a spell future got dat same similar melodic tone In his songs too I heard he has a Haitian background as well. Kevin gates always talmbout he don't get tired slime has been on dis earf b4:merchant::patrice::whoo::huhldup::lupe::damn::lawd::demonic:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ain't young thug n the whole roc crew haitiain? Explains y dem nikkas so brazy. Dat Danny glover song always intrigued me it's like slime rapping a spell future got dat same similar melodic tone In his songs too I heard he has a Haitian background as well. Kevin gates always talmbout he don't get tired slime has been on dis earf b4:merchant::patrice::whoo::huhldup::lupe::damn::lawd::demonic:

:merchant:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
:mjcry:
:troll:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Now we got a bunch of smart dummies in here talking about voodoo is the religion of black people and supporting it. That's evil and if you fukk with that shyt you'll see what's up. Quit glorifying the shyt y'all.
Vodun is just one of many traditional african religions out there and, like any religion, in the wrong hands it can be used to do evil... the actions of a few shouldn't reflect on the religion as a whole