So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
bush+meat-703068.JPG

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:pachaha:

^ Pay attention to the faces in the video.

Sneakbo is a rapper and a 'musically reformed' young shooter from Brixton. These are the kids who grew up on the estates of Angell Town (A-Town), Myatt's Field (Baghdad), Somerleyton (Siraq/Siru), Loughborough and elsewhere in Lambeth. They are a generation or two beneath the Brixton born, Jamaican posse-affiliated youths of the 1980s and 1990s - the crack babies.

9zXowcC.jpg

Did his thing when Brixton had beef with certain crews from Peckham (SI aka Shoot Instant - I'll mention them in a bit.) Had/has about 50-60 young youths running around on madness and they called themselves Gas Gang. The beef was serious at one point, and they were kinda the most hated/loved underdogs.

After a few years of gun bussing and beefing Sneakbo managed to dodge death a few times. A young G from Peckham called Young Size is rumoured to have put a burner to him, other people said the cat thing but I think that's ducktales myself. Here's a video of Size looking for Gas Gang kids at the height of the beef in the middle of 'Baghdad' early one morning...

:merchant:

"fukk your obeah, leave your with an open scar"

These were the guys Sneakbo was beefing at the time. Serious killers in that crew, more organized than Gas Gang were too. A lot of G's from Peckham were mixed up in the magic stuff too, there's lots of stuff about that online.

The Peckham/Brixton beef has filled a a lot of Juju/Obeah men's pockets.. A lot of murders went down, and again people managed to beat insane charges - Peckham has a reputation for this - and the African connection there means people always want say it's something deeper. Maybe it is?

Whatever the case, Sneakbo appeared 'invincible' to the kids around him and thanks to the internet his name started getting out. Then he got stabbed by a kid called Lil Zac (Zac Olumegbon) from Tulse Hill, which is basically Brixton - and to make it worse, the kid was like 5'0. So at the height of his street fame, he gets touched up and hospitalized by a kid from around the way.

Zac%20Olumeghon.jpg

Lil Zac ^

They had all grown up in the same area but street politics got heavy and yeah....Sneakbo is back out of hospital after a few days and recording hood videos in no time. Kids online are saying shyt like:

"evryone knows sneaks is a offical why do you think hes hated by almost everyone in south.
hes a a bad yout thoe. how can he gets stabbed 14 times by them lower tulse youts then come out hospital next dai like a real boss dun kno lol."

"BRUV MY MAN ROLLED UP 2 A SHHOT OUT HIM N BOOST WITHOUT A GUN ON SUMMNER RD MAN WAS DER IT WAS MAD I R8 HIM N I LIVE IN NARM STR8 I WAS GOIN CFC 2 GET MY CHICKEN N HIM N BOOST WERE ON SUM MAD shyt R8INGS FROM ME N IF U DNT BLIVE ME IF UNO NE1 IN PECKY ASK DEM DAT Y DEY SCARED HE HARD 2 KIIILLLLLL"

:snoop:

"I'm with some soldiers that got stabbed and ain't dead" - Political Peak, his ride or die at the time.

Also featured in the video is Younger Sneaky aka JJ aka J-Kid. JJ was a young, short kid like Zac who ran with gangs and got money and Sneakbo was his 'older' G. Now JJ was TINY like Zac. Some young bucks from Peckham linked with Young Size kidnapped him - literally lifted him off his feet and robbed him for his shyt.

So now Gas Gang is taking violations, Sneakbo got stabbed, his young buck got robbed...

Listen to 0:23 seconds in that video above and you will hear the line:

"Violations, Young Clicks rise sticks (guns)/
Beef who fam? Can't beef my click/
Money's power so you can't take my chick
And someone soon dead, I told you, I'm psychic

Now despite what what happening to Gas Gang, Sneakbo is still a hard young buck with some real crazy youngers running with him - namely Helder 'Mad H' Demorais and Ricardo 'Maggy' Giddings. There is a whole batch of hardcore young Gs I could name, but whatever. Maggy was also known as 'Samurai Jack' for running around Brixton with swords bigger than him.

If you saw these two on your block the Devil might as well have sent them. These kids had guys 10 years older fearing them. Both of these kids were putting in CRAZY work for their age group at the time and they were never going to tolerate their older G (still only like 17 at this time) getting violated.

So one morning they rode out to Zac's school, stabbed a few people at the front doors and then chased Zac down outside into a dead-end street and killed him. The streets (via Youtube) talked LOUD and a lot of 'information' was put out online about the killers.

You can kinda tell who did it from the expressions on the faces - top left is Mad H, right Maggy, then JJ and Clicka. I feel bad for them, because they were all caught in a world they had no control over - a point I'll return to.

Deepest hing is after the killing, not only do those involved get arrested quickly (and start snitching on each other) but Sneakbo finds out from family that he is RELATED to Zac..They were cousins and they didn't know...

This shyt not only caused MAD beef between Brixton and Tulse Hill, and it's also divided the formerly linked up estates. Sneakbo has kinda hit the fame - getting shoutouts from Drake, opening up for him etc. Meanwhile his day-one ride-out squad is doing a long time in prison and his cousin - and onetime enemy is dead.

zacolumegbonkillers.jpg

Top right is Mad H, left is Maggy, bottom right JJ and Clicka bottom left. Another kid got locked for driving the car but got away.

So they say this stuff has a cost. Sneakbo has lost maybe 10+ friends to death/prison in half as many years plus a cousin that he never really knew. He has money, but people still really want him dead. He's got some new young shooters around him, but they're dropping fast. Google 'Dwayne SQ Simpson'...

London is on some Chicago shyt right now, and I wish I could say that wasn't the case. Kids are dying to catch a rep, guns are flowing and trap life is where the kids think it's at. Somerleyton doesn't fukk with A-Town no-more, the politics is crazy.

A chaotic life leads people to attempt to organize that chaos in whatever ways they can. That includes the dark arts, unfortunately. Some people go to church.

You can watch a documentary on Gas Gang and the Lil Zac murder if you want.

Bottom line is these things all have consequences, if they do exist. R.I.P all the young G's who have passed due to fukkery.

:wow:

didnt know london was that bad :whoo:

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
Full on smart dumb in this thread...

Did dude just say zombies are real? Do you also believe in the "wisdom" of Africa like fukking virgin will cure your aids? Smh

Dudes actually in here proud of their people's ignorance

Haiti. Africa. Jamaica. Are lol third world shyt holes filled with uneducated poor ignorant people living in the past. Myths and superstitions flourish In ignorance. White ppl burned witches at the stake at one time but we advanced. They don't call it the *dark* ages for nothing
Black pal actually proud of living in the past

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Did dude just say zombies are real? Do you also believe in the "wisdom" of Africa like fukking virgin will cure your aids? Smh

Haiti. Africa. Jamaica. Are lol third world shyt holes filled with uneducated poor ignorant people living in the past. Myths and superstitions flourish In ignorance. White ppl burned witches at the stake at one time but we advanced. They don't call it the *dark* ages for nothing

Go to Haiti and say those exact words to someone that practices that stuff, heck go to Miami. lol I dare you.
:shaq:

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
[QUOTE caredof eEsquire, post: 11386451, member: 16009"]Go to Haiti and say those exact words to someone that practices that stuff, heck go to Miami. lol I dare you.
:shaq:[/QUOTE]

I aint scared of being turned into a chicken breh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
[QUOTE caredof eEsquire, post: 11386451, member: 16009"]Go to Haiti and say those exact words to someone that practices that stuff, heck go to Miami. lol I dare you.

I aint scared of being turned into a chicken breh[/QUOTE]
Do it then, You're in NC I assume, Drive to SC and go talk that talk to some Gullah or Geechie folks and report back.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

its called the dark ages because the bible was the pinnacle of knowledge which is the ultimate "light". Whenever the bible is upheld as the law of the land paganism is forced underground so most of the greco-roman pagan laws, "sciences", art, religion and philosophy was outlawed until the "Renaissance" or rebirth of the pagan Roman-Greco Culture, which is when michaelangelo and leonardo da vinci among thousands of other leading minds at the time were bankrolled to start making pagan art non-stop. Its has nothing to do with skin color, the rulers of the dark ages were black men, white people started gaining control of europe in the late 1400's. Notice slavery and the Renaissance occurred AFTER the "dark ages" during the period of "Enlightenment". So to these bible the bible = dark and pagan/occult freedom= light

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS

I aint scared of being turned into a chicken breh[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about not being scared , to be turned into a chicken