So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
iv got a very important court case coming up soon. im looking at doing a few years in prison for some shyt i didnt do. falsely accused.

can anyone help me out? ive heard about guys in london beating cases after doing some voodoo shyt.

My dad saw a guy and beat a case. In fact he's beaten a few.

I don't vouch for it. The other night in conversation my dad asked if I wanted to quit smoking. I said 'yeah I been thinking about going to the doctor' and he was like 'no, we can sort it out'.

I got a bag of protection blessings one time when some madness was going down in my family. Never used them, was a ring and some washing stuff.

All I'm gonna say is go with God, any one that works for you. When our house got 'blessed', the guy basically called the name of every great prophet/teacher there is.

I also believe there is a karmic comeback for interfering with the course of things. If you believe in black magic then you surely accept that the God (and thus the devil) exist - who are you going to give thanks to if you did indeed beat the case using 'works'. Hope you see what I'm saying.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
the old testament predate the romans by centuries, don't believe the misinformation. If the romans counterfeited the scriptures they would have made sure the bible didn't identify them as the people who crucified the Christ and the 4th beast. The romans were pagan pedophiles who hated the concept of the israelite faith and tried to KILL OFF all the christians because they were converting Kings and entire nations which threatened the Roman grip on power. Rome fell because of Christianity.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Some say Satan aka Samael was the Angel of Music / Light before falling. I wouldn't be surprised. :yeshrug:
some believe that Lucifierian was misunderstood because he was bearer of light and truth, and he saw deception on man, and he wanted to spread the truth..
which casted him out of heaven, because he would be the door of truth and knowledge.. so he became of darkness..
so these people think seeking light from him, they're seeing the veil of the world removed.. but I think alot of that american based stuff is madeup to inslave people

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
farrakhan was involved in ordering the death of malcolm x and orchestrated an assassination attempt on khalid muhammad. There is no bigger c00n than one who kills leaders of the rebellion.

:mjlol:

Farrakhan had nothing to do with either of them dying.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

he already admitted playing a role in malcolm x's death. Khalid muhammad was shot by a NOI foot soldier after leaving the nation and being threatened by Farrakhan. Farrakhan has played roles in the assassinations of black leaders and thats why hes still alive with the other sell outs like Jesse Jackson

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

he already admitted playing a role in malcolm x's death. Khalid muhammad was shot by a NOI foot soldier after leaving the nation and being threatened by Farrakhan. Farrakhan has played roles in the assassinations of black leaders and thats why hes still alive with the other sell outs like Jesse Jackson