So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I aint got nothing against what you saying, im just very p*ssy when it comes to shyt like this because of the shyt i seen as a child. shyt really scard me, I can't even sleep.
you gotta get right with yourself

it's all in how you move

long story short quit being a hoe ha

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Things have to cycle around. They don't happen on human time.

Cacs were given an instruction manual on the universe by our ancestors and they've using that understanding to create a loophole, which accounts for all that africans have gone through to this point. The cycle is almost complete.

What do you mean the cacs were given a instruction manual? when were they given this instruction manual?

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
meaning they were taught the laws of nature.
I'm sorry bro I don't get it at all, you gonna have to get deep with me. I'm trying to learn.

So White people were taught the laws of nature by whom? and what are examples of the laws of nature they use? how come our ancestors didn't know this.

Let's get deep on this shyt, beginning to end?

Are you telling me some random magic came to the whites where they learn how to make guns, make ships and travel to different parts of the world, when africans were still indigenous and using slingshots and hunting animals. break it down bro.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm sorry bro I don't get it at all, you gonna have to get deep with me. I'm trying to learn.

So White people were taught the laws of nature by whom? and what are examples of the laws of nature they use? how come our ancestors didn't know this.

Let's get deep on this shyt, beginning to end?

Are you telling me some random magic came to the whites where they learn how to make guns, make ships and travel to different parts of the world, when africans were still indigenous and using slingshots and hunting animals. break it down bro.
I can't explain this at this current point, and I'm sorry.

There are things society has to unlearn, in order for the information to make sense. And it has to be done in a specific way. Putting it out on the internet is risky and out of pocket.

Fortunately, we're in the "Age of Aquarius", so you won't have to wait for long. For now just consider me insane like everyone else does. :mjlol:

Again I apologize.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I can't explain this at this current point, and I'm sorry.

There are things society has to unlearn, in order for the information to make sense. And it has to be done in a specific way. Putting it out on the internet is risky and out of pocket.

Fortunately, we're in the "Age of Aquarius", so you won't have to wait for long. For now just consider me insane like everyone else does. :mjlol:

Again I apologize.

feel free to dm me, and i dont think your insane, you might think im insane. DM bro, im not a snitch.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Nah but that stories fukked up:mjcry:...Even worse how he seen her 10 years later and still forgave her enough to invite her to stay with him and she gave em the:camby:

:why:Ouija boards I doubt is a real thing,but I wouldn't be trying to talk to no spirits with or without a ouiji board,only time I think I was talking to a spirit or some kindve energy was during sleep paralysis and I was quickly forced to lean back:whoa:

Certain people are in tune with the spirits,i believe in physcics and all of that to a certain extent....So you gotta be careful playing around with that stuff in my opinion....we not all made the same,people got powers they don't even know they got....that's why I aint even gon browse this thread:heh:...im getting up outta here asap

so just by reading this shyt, it might cause some shyt?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Listen to the music and follow the Instagram of a smart dumb c00n rapper, who in all likelihood, was molested by his "ain't shyt" mama (which would go a long way to explaining his raging Oedipus complex), brehs.
What does he say bout his mama?