So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Gate's probably @ his withdoctor crib now drinking king cobra venom mixed with lean in a desperate attempt to stay out of jail.:francis:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
nikkas talking about witchcraft and haitian magic, how the fukk they always getting earthquaked, wyclefed, amongst other shyt? shyt, being an average cac with no skills getting ahead in life over men with magic and spirit contacts? :mjlol:
:francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas talking about witchcraft and haitian magic, how the fukk they always getting earthquaked, wyclefed, amongst other shyt? shyt, being an average cac with no skills getting ahead in life over men with magic and spirit contacts? :mjlol:

Think the spiritual work in that type of way brehs. Chill with the ignorance man.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Things have to cycle around. They don't happen on human time.

Cacs were given an instruction manual on the universe by our ancestors and they've using that understanding to create a loophole, which accounts for all that africans have gone through to this point. The cycle is almost complete.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
This thread consists of biographies on London rapper warlocks and people who transform into cats and extract snakes from stomachs

The gems :blessed:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
You must be one of them in the house nikkas, huh? I've only been down there 3 times and have ran into some interesting ppl. I must just be lucky, huh? Ever walk into somebody house and smell something weird... Turn out to be monkeys cooking in a pot?[/QUOTE]

:dwillhuh: every time I read this I have the same reaction

• Dap
Reactions: B86
Daps
Reppin
Kongo
the good book scary as fukk

that's the point

get folks imagination spinning you can finesse them easier ha

I aint got nothing against what you saying, im just very p*ssy when it comes to shyt like this because of the shyt i seen as a child. shyt really scard me, I can't even sleep.