So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
This is a good book to decipher because you just cant read it and be done. Anybody who is clueless about the supernatural definition needs to begin their research now!
10_the_secrate_teachings_of_all_ages.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
stay prayed up......don't let darkness take you over.....

Stay balanced...... 51% good and 49% bad......
and just know that margin of error is crucial....
Ay yo wouldnt somethin novice as putting a name on ice still be considered opening the gates? Or only under certain circumstances? I appreciate the posts yall droppin no doubt but it seem like im left with even more questions the more yall explain :damn:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
white people got these nikkas thinking jesus coming back and every other religion evil. I know about Akan and yoruba and its far from evil, they have deities that kill witches and stuff.
We've already kilt that stupid lie. Not sure why you would go back to it again.

^^^ For starters La Cosa Nostra

Made men have been inducted into the family using mafia initiation rItuals
Check out The Valachi Papers
The mafia initiations are masonic in nature. Actually the entire system is. Moving up through various ranks, working in secret, penalties for telling the secret, blood oaths, pyramid like structure, blind obedience to the system etc. This is because (allegedly) the man who created the initiation for the mafia was a high ranking 'Grand Master' mason himself. Giuseppe Mazzini was his name. According to William Cooper this man took over where Albert Pike left off.
im reformatting it now and i'll be posting Part 1 in about an hour, i was looking for the og thread i had made on bx but I think they deleted all my posts when they banned me for "racism", so I've been regathering all my articles and info
Are you going to respond to my question to you? If not just please say so. I noticed you have addressed others but not me.
The first thing that you learn when you get into this kind of stuff is that whatever energy you put out there you get back tenfold... the people using these practices for evil purposes are just fukking themselves over in the long run because they might have temporary success but that energy always comes back to them..you see @@ReallyReal's post
Were all sinners though and a mans deeds are always righteous in his own eye's. So even if we think we are doing it for good we very well may be doing it for our own selfish gain but our very sinful nature may blind us to that fact. Is it really worth the risk?

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Ay yo wouldnt somethin novice as putting a name on ice still be considered opening the gates? Or only under certain circumstances? I appreciate the posts yall droppin no doubt but it seem like im left with even more questions the more yall explain :damn:

the gateways are revolving doors.....they open and close.....
something as novice as carrying jealousy can harness the energy
and attach itself to move that door forward.....

its really simple believe it or not we all heard it a million times...
but once I realized and saw the deeper science and higher understanding of this shyt....
really if u not into it, u not missing nothing, and it probably would be safe to say
its no need for explanations....

simply put.......if u do something with good intentions...... do with it good intentions.....
if u do something wrong/evil/bad........own that shyt and put just as much energy into it
as if u would with good intentions........if u doing something out love.....put love in that shyt....
put ya heart in that shyt.......if u doing something outta pure evil....don't be a p*ssy and put
the most demonic energy u can phantom.......but I promise u when see your demonic side
or see your demons transpire......:scust:...........if u are a good soul or a good person....
and u immediately become aware u are dealing with a side of yourself that's off limits....

Prime Example is one of my favorite rappers ever......G-Dep.....always luved dude music.....
but found it very strange and very odd.......dude turned himself in for murder......like 17 years after
the shyt was done......this shyt is deep dog......like nobody can imagine what G Dep was fighting....
shyt is unhuman........so with my limited knowledge I always case studied this modern incident
where them demons take control.......and G-Dep finally got them demons off him......
so look real close at G-Dep was a freeman, probably all strung out, broke didn't have nothing
whatever position u want to put him in.....but he was a freeman......and G-Dep was willing to give
all that up or sacrifice all that to confess what he was living with.....

Dude didn't tell nobody......just walked in the police station....
and said I shot someone like 15 years ago on such and such street.....:blessed:
his demon was released.......and we all looking at him like dude how the fukk
u snitch on yourself......and how the fukk u got away with it this long......
nobody in the world would know, and so on and so forth...
but dealing with shyt like that and knowing u did wrong or evil....
he had a price to pay......by wishing and hoping he never got caught.....
by wishing and hoping and working his mojo and working his ju-ju
and working his karma or whatever u want to call it......
but everytime he looked in the mirror and as the days passed and months passed
and years passed....that shyt weighted on him and got heavy and heavier.....and he cracked.....

so basically the gateways are elementary levels to higher and more demonic shyt....
if u feel yourself swaying to negativity shyt......start back tracking......cuz it always start small
and next you know u are engulf and surrounded by wickedness.......

i be going and going and goin......fukk it though

as a man thinkth......... shyt is real......so fall back on all the demonic
and block all negative energy......cuz if u got a weak mind the demons
are here to take over.....and if u have no self control.......u doomed from the start....
know how to gamble and quit when u ahead.......

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Are you going to respond to my question to you? If not just please say so. I noticed you have addressed others but not me.

yea bro I read through your post and it wasn't clear to me exactly what you were asking, I'll definitely answer it if you can pose it in one or two complete sentences instead of a run on paragraph lol

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
yea bro I read through your post and it wasn't clear to me exactly what you were asking, I'll definitely answer it if you can pose it in one or two complete sentences instead of a run on paragraph lol
Never mind man. If you can't comprehend that then there is no need to. lol

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
having trouble posting the whitewashing thread in HL. when i copied and pasted my article the pics weren't showing nor when i went to preview it, i had 14 pics in the first post, am i using to many? all it shows is the blank outline of the frame of the image and then when i click preview the pics show ups as the little image icon. Anybody know what I did wrong?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
no need to get offended brotha. Your question wasn't posed clearly, thats the only reason I didn't respond, I couldn't completely understand what you were asking. My browser is acting slow so I can't go back and check your previous post either but from what i remember you were asking something brown skinned people having different textures of hair and if it is mentioned in the Word. We know Samson had locks/braids and in Revelations we are told the Lord had hair like wool so I believe Israelites naturally had woolly thick hair. You also have to keep in mind though that the israelites did a lot of race mixing so of course they had variations in hair texture and skin color, body shape etc.. within their nation

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
no need to get offended brotha. Your question wasn't posed clearly, thats the only reason I didn't respond, I couldn't completely understand what you were asking. My browser is acting slow so I can't go back and check your previous post either but from what i remember you were asking something brown skinned people having different textures of hair and if it is mentioned in the Word. We know Samson had locks/braids and in Revelations we are told the Lord had hair like wool so I believe Israelites naturally had woolly thick hair. You also have to keep in mind though that the israelites did a lot of race mixing so of course they had variations in hair texture and skin color, body shape etc.. within their nation

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
the gateways are revolving doors.....they open and close.....
something as novice as carrying jealousy can harness the energy
and attach itself to move that door forward.....

its really simple believe it or not we all heard it a million times...
but once I realized and saw the deeper science and higher understanding of this shyt....
really if u not into it, u not missing nothing, and it probably would be safe to say
its no need for explanations....

simply put.......if u do something with good intentions...... do with it good intentions.....
if u do something wrong/evil/bad........own that shyt and put just as much energy into it
as if u would with good intentions........if u doing something out love.....put love in that shyt....
put ya heart in that shyt.......if u doing something outta pure evil....don't be a p*ssy and put
the most demonic energy u can phantom.......but I promise u when see your demonic side
or see your demons transpire......:scust:...........if u are a good soul or a good person....
and u immediately become aware u are dealing with a side of yourself that's off limits....

Prime Example is one of my favorite rappers ever......G-Dep.....always luved dude music.....
but found it very strange and very odd.......dude turned himself in for murder......like 17 years after
the shyt was done......this shyt is deep dog......like nobody can imagine what G Dep was fighting....
shyt is unhuman........so with my limited knowledge I always case studied this modern incident
where them demons take control.......and G-Dep finally got them demons off him......
so look real close at G-Dep was a freeman, probably all strung out, broke didn't have nothing
whatever position u want to put him in.....but he was a freeman......and G-Dep was willing to give
all that up or sacrifice all that to confess what he was living with.....

Dude didn't tell nobody......just walked in the police station....
and said I shot someone like 15 years ago on such and such street.....:blessed:
his demon was released.......and we all looking at him like dude how the fukk
u snitch on yourself......and how the fukk u got away with it this long......
nobody in the world would know, and so on and so forth...
but dealing with shyt like that and knowing u did wrong or evil....
he had a price to pay......by wishing and hoping he never got caught.....
by wishing and hoping and working his mojo and working his ju-ju
and working his karma or whatever u want to call it......
but everytime he looked in the mirror and as the days passed and months passed
and years passed....that shyt weighted on him and got heavy and heavier.....and he cracked.....

so basically the gateways are elementary levels to higher and more demonic shyt....
if u feel yourself swaying to negativity shyt......start back tracking......cuz it always start small
and next you know u are engulf and surrounded by wickedness.......

i be going and going and goin......fukk it though

as a man thinkth......... shyt is real......so fall back on all the demonic
and block all negative energy......cuz if u got a weak mind the demons
are here to take over.....and if u have no self control.......u doomed from the start....
know how to gamble and quit when u ahead.......
At work and only half way thru ya post... This shyt deep brehs :mjcry: who woulda thought this thread would contain so many gems.