So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

MV5BMTI3MDI2NDc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ2MzQyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
ass nikkas

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
If you guys really want to learn more about African religious concepts pick up this book

51b1Likn06L.jpg

The dude that created this book is a solid dude too... Met and chopped it up with him on a few different occassions and he practices what he preaches... This book explains a lot about Yoruba religious teachings but it will help you understand traditional african religion as a whole a bit more... There's no christianity mixed in... it's purely African... People saying that it can't be used for positive purposes need to read this book

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys really want to learn more about African religious concepts pick up this book

51b1Likn06L.jpg

The dude that created this book is a solid dude too... Met and chopped it up with him on a few different occassions and he practices what he preaches... This book explains a lot about Yoruba religious teachings but it will help you understand traditional african religion as a whole a bit more... There's no christianity mixed in... it's purely African... People saying that it can't be used for positive purposes need to read this book
white people got these nikkas thinking jesus coming back and every other religion evil. I know about Akan and yoruba and its far from evil, they have deities that kill witches and stuff.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Not sayin them nikkas not gangsta (prolly the hardest nikkas out) but i cant picture it wit them goofy ass propper accents man. Gang bangin during tea and crumpets.

You couldn't be more wrong, C1 Young Spray and Mark Lambie are all from Tottenham, all have multiple bodies (c1 and mark), these guys are real gangsters affiliated to the shower posse, Mark Lambies pull was so much he was getting nikkas touch out in Jamaica, hes a real gangster if there ever was one, pure wicked, and hes out now btw.

And tea and crumpets is British food, we're eating Curry goat and stew chicken and Jollof rice in London, most these peiople are 2nd 3rd generation immigrants at most, so the traditional African Carribean culture for the most part is still intact.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
white people got these nikkas thinking jesus coming back and every other religion evil. I know about Akan and yoruba and its far from evil, they have deities that kill witches and stuff.
The first thing that you learn when you get into this kind of stuff is that whatever energy you put out there you get back tenfold... the people using these practices for evil purposes are just fukking themselves over in the long run because they might have temporary success but that energy always comes back to them..you see @@ReallyReal's post

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
The first thing that you learn when you get into this kind of stuff is that whatever energy you put out there you get back tenfold... the people using these practices for evil purposes are just fukking themselves over in the long run because they might have temporary success but that energy always comes back to them..you see @@ReallyReal's post

i learned this on a magic mushroom trip.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
nah i know ppl here that do that thats against witchcraft. they say the higher spirits punish you for that. either way I'm scared of that shyt
Dont believe that Wiccan bs.
The majority of their nature based propaganda and rituals, they almost always use a pentagram
There is no such thing as "good magic"
shyt is an oxymoron