So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Is there an archive of "vodou" related material to read through that anyone can share? Google isn't giving me much and this thread was good.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no the bible is by people of color. And the "romans" who adopted it into their government were people of color at the time as well. What people don't understand is that men of color ruled the roman empire and europe for a thousand years starting around 400 ad -1400ad. The rome that "fell" was the "classical" white rome and the new rome was known as the holy roman empire. The emperors were black, there are thousands of paintings from all over europe to prove this. Also the biggest church back then was in Egypt, not Rome, it just so happened that Egypt was a Province of Rome so to change the religion you had to go through the state. Christianity was spread into africa by people of color called israelites long before white people EVER became christians on a widescale. The Roman Catholic Church is a pagan institution but what Christ and His disciples taught was the gospel, not religion and they were men of color who taught other men of color in Africa well before slavery.

Here is a painting of the infamous council of nicea, where the roman catholic church canons were first decided. Emperor Constantine with the crown and all the original Catholic bishops
7th-Ecumenical-Council.jpg

not a white man in sight.

Check the higher learning soon for a thread called the "Whitewashing of World History" im going to break alot of this down because the deceivers have taken pieces of our history and brainwashed us into despising it. All the great medievel kings were black, the popes were black, the germans, the vikings, the english were all black.

Breh when you gonna drop the jewels

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

30 seconds in

"I told my team about manifestation
People are basic they thought I was crazy
Ball with the witchcraft, study every night
Philosopher's Stone, I perform another rite
Rite meaning ritual, created dry ice
Hid in plain sight wear the suit and tie nice
Mason mean more than a brick layer"

jayzyikes.gif

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Ain't young thug n the whole roc crew haitiain? Explains y dem nikkas so brazy. Dat Danny glover song always intrigued me it's like slime rapping a spell future got dat same similar melodic tone In his songs too I heard he has a Haitian background as well. Kevin gates always talmbout he don't get tired slime has been on dis earf b4:merchant::patrice::whoo::huhldup::lupe::damn::lawd::demonic:
bruh imma keep it real when i first heard dat song i thought it was a spell it hypnotizing as fukk song changes my mood
but i never say shyt cause i dont wanna sound like a superstitious nut but i fee the same weirdness u feel

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Bottom-Line....that Dark Side shyt is true.......don't get engulf unless u ready

Ask yourself did Tupac really want to die.......nobody really wants to die....
but u call that shyt on youself.........my point is rappers understand this now....
and rather put other notions in the air....they use materialism....and sexism
and demonic and melodic shyt hypnotized the people for real for real
like u see certain nikkas just overwhelmed.......and having a death wish is real......
its like using "Black Magic" against yourself......wishing and wishing for ill will to happen
to oneself is some sick shyt......the demonic entity has lost its use for the body.....
to point where the human is overwhelm they rather die.....
how do u protect yourself against people puttin you on ice