So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This thread :ohlawd:

@Gorgonite @Indica

There's a bunch of tweets still talking about that shyt. What if my nikka really did turn into a cat? :ohhh:

im dying:russ:

when i lived in Boston I met a chick from Hati and she said her grandma would turn into a cat then pretend to be a stray so someone would take her in then she would turn back human and steal from their house

then here in Dallas years back i met a chick from Tortola and she said she had friends who could turn into cats

I have family members in New Orleans who practice Yoruba which is odd because they are not African

======

my pops knows this lady that read palms and makes potions and cast spells
he told me one of his co-workers' wife tried to cast a spell on him by putting period blood in his food
he knew something wasnt right
so he went to that lady and she put roots on his wife that made her tell the truth to him at all times
so he got her to admit she was cheating on him and was going to have someone kill him:wow:

he filled for divorce and his wife was never seen again

i looked at my pops like:stopitslime:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'mma drop some more mythology from the UK about this shyt, as you Americans only just seem to have jumped on the wave (apart from the Louisiana heads). This 'black' magic stuff is a real African tradition that is probably misunderstood by most.

It's the mystery and superstition that gives gangsters who fukk with this shyt power. It doesn't matter if it's real or not, once your name is ringing bells, you have bodies on straps and you haven't been to prison the streets will talk for you.

Like I said I have seen this stuff for myself in parts. A lot of West African/Caribbean dudes out here get drawn in by the mystery surrounding guys like Mark Lambie.

More on Mark aka The Prince of Darkness, the leader of TMD the click that run Tottenham. These nikkas built their reputation on murdering police and anyone who fukks with them. He's locked up but believe he's got pull.

These are the 'Shower' nikkas. Real wicked heart dudes who murder for fun and

_1978157_lambie.300.jpg

Mark Lambie after he got caught in '02.

A long, but dope read below. More available here and at request - I know this isn't 'exactly' on topic.

http://www.freelists.org/post/guide.chat/riot-6-street-gang-called-tottenham-mandem

/

B Dubble the guy I posted before ran with this team. So did this guy Young Spray, certified psycho and happy to tell you what he deals with:

"Take a bath in magic, then I load up the matic/
Phone Uncle Malik, he's like 'Nephew, don't panic'/"
@ 2:11

C1, also from Northstar - mentioned in the article above:

"God Bless my men with see-through vests/"

Shower Malik, not the Malik mentioned above but a young G from Peckham in South London - an area with a heavy African/West Indian population and crazy YGs. I actually went to see a 'psychic' in Peckham with my dad once, there's a lot fo them around there.

"I've tore faces, I tore the Kuba man/
Hopped out the blue bath, courtesy of the Juju man"

:whoo:

Not sayin them nikkas not gangsta (prolly the hardest nikkas out) but i cant picture it wit them goofy ass propper accents man. Gang bangin during tea and crumpets.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo wtf did i just click on . went thru the last 5 or so pages im intrigued. and scared. and confused because maybe i should be. and enlighted because i already knew we havent been using the worlds energies the right way. but people of power how.

and i need whoever is gonna post that white washing of history jawn to post it soon . i wonder if my ethiopian brehdren have some thangs like this. :lupe: to the max

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
gates is just a light skinned nikka lookin 4 attention..

say he isnt a materialistic individual..but proceeds to post pictures and his nikkas with macys bags in a mall in utah

played the gucci card on some throw a rock in a backyard shyt...lookin for a response from the nikkas gucci was shyttin..
Cant say u aint on to somethin but all these references is low key... This aint his main gimmick. OP jus did some good research.

BCS

Trill
Daps
Reppin
Country Rap Tunes
fam listen up....if its not of The Most High then it is demonic. Im 33 and seen A LOT of questionable shyt that made no sense. My last run in with witchcraft was when I let my fam and his "wife" and kid move in. I believe in The Most High but not religion right now btw. My crib was a place of peace b4 they moved in and in no time the aura of my crib changed. I noticed sum odd shyt in my kitchen and mentioned to the husband and he just told me that his wife and her mom do that wiccan shyt. He told me like he been wanted to tell me:ohhh: The same chick got high and came running down my hallway into my kitchen talm bout "get em off me, they on me" all panicky and shyt. I knew then it was them demons on her ass. Long story short My positive nergy clashed hard with theirs and the police was at my crib more than 2 times and my land lord was called and he had to intervene. That witch craft shyt is more prevalent than ppl think it is. I'll go into more details another time about them and even my now ex wife. Maybe....Just know that 2 flower pots under your porch is NOT good and that all witches/warlocks don't don the typical garb. Some sit right in the church like it aint nothin.....:sas2:

The Most High is gonna deal with them tho....:obama:

Check out homies hand positions

ungodly......

I don't eat anything with red sauce or red gravy unless it's made by family, girls in new Orleans would put period blood in ya spaghetti if you not careful.

:usure:

Yall aint gonna warn ppl about red kool aid either:wow:

voodou (cause yall spelling it wrong lmao) is apart of black folks history

but because white folks told yall it was ALL evil yall believed them

its not all bad....yall gotta do yalls research.

fukk the religion shyt, that shyt is not of heaven, it's evil....

yall dont have to believe me, but look at how weird and strange things are these days....:manny:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
its funny africans started witchcraft and cacs and asians stole the idea and are doing it on a whole another level, smh
any idiot talking about its cool to do it is a fool

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pops along with his family is from Beaufort South Carolina, home of the Gullah People. My old man BEEN warned me about that red spaghetti and them 3/6 pennies on your front door step root. Dude left Beaufort at 18 and never in my life have I seen him take one bite of spaghetti unless he made it and wanted to see it tasted right. Done forgot most of the stuff over time but this thread brought back memories. Met my SC family in 89' and got that blessing from "aunty" who was living out in the woods by herself. Pops and his fam always told me stories about "uncle timmy" who had the spinning bible and would tell people their fortunes:demonic:

Talkin' bout Zoes and them spanish caribbean folk, mess around and cross the wrong person from Savannah, Beaufort, or someone from the deep parts of the south:ufdup:

lol I went to College in Savannah, so I already know the deal with that, being African made me wise to know to never mess with a chick form Savannah, literally every dude I know that did got trapped in that city lol.

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
I could write a book about the shyt I witnessed........

Im from New Orleans born and raised 7th ward to be exact.....
by way of the 9th ward.......my old heads C.T.C.....
Ima Hard-Head for life.....
believe me when I say this "Black Magic" shyt is real.....

I could damn near write a book........if its anybody who post on here from the 7th ward
let me know......im from Pauger and N. Roman....if u from round that way u know
bout the voodoo lady...... my mama and the voodoo lady was best friends for 40+ years
i need more than just me posting cuz with out people to verify or even be able to acknowledge
the shyt i will say it will make me look stupid......

but bottomline......... shyt is real no if's, ands, or but about it.....Black Magic real nikka

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

I could damn near write a book........if its anybody who post on here from the 7th ward
bout the voodoo lady...... my mama and the voodoo lady was best friends for 40+ years
i need more than just me posting cuz with out people to verify or even be able to acknowledge

but bottomline......... shyt is real no if's, ands, or but about it.....Black Magic real nikka
:myman:

Im getting blessed on new years eve :blessed:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

Talk tht shyt breh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fam listen up....if its not of The Most High then it is demonic. Im 33 and seen A LOT of questionable shyt that made no sense. My last run in with witchcraft was when I let my fam and his "wife" and kid move in. I believe in The Most High but not religion right now btw. My crib was a place of peace b4 they moved in and in no time the aura of my crib changed. I noticed sum odd shyt in my kitchen and mentioned to the husband and he just told me that his wife and her mom do that wiccan shyt. He told me like he been wanted to tell me:ohhh: The same chick got high and came running down my hallway into my kitchen talm bout "get em off me, they on me" all panicky and shyt. I knew then it was them demons on her ass. Long story short My positive nergy clashed hard with theirs and the police was at my crib more than 2 times and my land lord was called and he had to intervene. That witch craft shyt is more prevalent than ppl think it is. I'll go into more details another time about them and even my now ex wife. Maybe....Just know that 2 flower pots under your porch is NOT good and that all witches/warlocks don't don the typical garb. Some sit right in the church like it aint nothin.....:sas2:

The Most High is gonna deal with them tho....:obama:

ungodly......

Yall aint gonna warn ppl about red kool aid either:wow:

fukk the religion shyt, that shyt is not of heaven, it's evil....

yall dont have to believe me, but look at how weird and strange things are these days....:manny:

this X100