So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Use Witchcraft as a Gimmick Brehs

Niqqas been watching too much American Horror :stopitslime:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not from N.O. or Louisiana but believe me juju/voodoo/black magic is real.

Its stigma stems from the fact that people use it for Good AND Bad,But, i guess the same could be said about most religions.

and of course its seen as "uncivilized" and savage.

But people believe in it. Even some educated people in West Africa go to the bush for juju.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
if the crusaders never touched the minds of your soft headed ancestors
with that good ol christian religion

y'all black asses woulda been on this hoodoo voodoo shyt quite comfortably

only difference is hoodoo voodoo didn't get delivered on the edge of a sword or the tip of a bullet like the god of king james

mane like I said
I'm finna roll my own wave

alacazam alacazoo ho:russ:*

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
lol go to the Bush of Liberia or Sierra Leone and say that, I put money you wont come back right.

Theres an interview with Koopsta Knicca where he saysafter they did the cover for Mystic Stylez all of them walked in on some folks doing some rituals in a warehouse, and after that he would use songs to cast spells and stuff
:mjcry:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Juju's are actually some cool folk............I've met a few
I know 2 babalawos and a santeria priestess and you would never be able to tell what they're into if you saw them walking on the street... some of the most down to earth people ever

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If MJ changed into a panther then Sneakbo coulda changed into a cat. King of Pop been knew about this :manny:

tumblr_m305pgdd6a1qg39ewo1_500.gif

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
LOL my ex is from Louisiana. He told me this girl put a root on him (sp? IDK if that's what it was actually called). He wouldn't eat anything I made that was red for MONTHS. He really believed it and believed it worked. After he told me all this I was like :russ:

He just stared at me though :birdman:

He was serious.

Pops along with his family is from Beaufort South Carolina, home of the Gullah People. My old man BEEN warned me about that red spaghetti and them 3/6 pennies on your front door step root. Dude left Beaufort at 18 and never in my life have I seen him take one bite of spaghetti unless he made it and wanted to see it tasted right. Done forgot most of the stuff over time but this thread brought back memories. Met my SC family in 89' and got that blessing from "aunty" who was living out in the woods by herself. Pops and his fam always told me stories about "uncle timmy" who had the spinning bible and would tell people their fortunes:demonic:

Talkin' bout Zoes and them spanish caribbean folk, mess around and cross the wrong person from Savannah, Beaufort, or someone from the deep parts of the south:ufdup: