So Kendricks album came and went without making an impact

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He's a better artist than all those people except arguably Nas. He raps better, tells better stories, makes better music and knows how to put together a great album. He's already delivered 3 albums that range from very goodt to classic. That alone puts him in the top 100 rappers of all time because let's face it, most rappers tend to fall off after 1-2 albums.

And Kendrick's really just getting started. He's got at least another 2 great albums in him.

I'm pretty sure you think he's better than Nas. Keep it real. The fact that you put "arguably" suggests this, but you don't want to outright say it so people automatically dismiss you as idiotic.

Kendrick stans don't live in reality. How can you be a better artist than anyone when nothing about you stands out? There's nothing Kendrick does at a high level. He's just thoroughly mediocre at everything.

The only thing Kendrick's team and his fans are great at are making ridiculous, grandiose comments. Inversely proportional to his size.

Apex

Banned
Daps
I've always said this about Cole and Kendrick - NOTHING about them stands out. They have no stand out qualities. That's the definition of wackness. And those are the kinda cats that kill hip hop - the ones who are in it for a paycheque and offer nothing great to the genre.

Lil B, ASAP Rocky - they have qualities that stand the fukk out. Some things they're wack at, and some things they're brilliant at. And that alone makes them way better rappers than Cole and Kendrick.

It has nothing to do with Nelson Mandela, Wet Dreamz and the hood.
Just stop.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I'm pretty sure you think he's better than Nas. Keep it real. The fact that you put "arguably" suggests this, but you don't want to outright say it so people automatically dismiss you as idiotic.

Kendrick stans don't live in reality. How can you be a better artist than anyone when nothing about you stands out? There's nothing Kendrick does at a high level. He's just thoroughly mediocre at everything.

The only thing Kendrick's team and his fans are great at are making ridiculous, grandiose comments. Inversely proportional to his size.

:wow:

:mjlol:

You were wrong for that, lol.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Crazy how it's the same people from the last TPAB thread, and the one before that :lupe:, who are in this exact same thread saying the exact same shyt :ohhh:

:ohhh: You're right! Kendrick stans sure are repetitive. And no one with half a brain still isn't buying the lies that are trying to sell. :troll:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps

I am keeping it real. Nas has done too much for me to put Kendrick ahead of him. Even if he's been hit and miss, he did put out Illmatic, It Was Written, God's Son, Stillmatic and Life is Good. And I'm personally a pretty big fan of Hip Hop is Dead too. Dude has stayed relevant in the game for 20 years now, hell of a career. Kendrick needs another 2-3 albums to even be in contention with Nas.

And how you gonna say I'm idiotic or not living in reality or whatever. What 's idiotic is saying dumb shyt like "Kendrick is thoroughly mediocre at everything" or "Lil B is a better rapper than Kendrick." I'm all for people have their own tastes in music but I think it's fukking laughable when someone starts talking shyt about artists like Kendrick or Kanye and then turn around and big up fukking Lil B and Lil Boosie. I give a fukk if Lil B and Boosie specialize at being retards lol.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
best response I have heard.

These dudes act like the "sophomore slump" doesnt exist.

I applaud the effort but he has to pull a Big Sean for his third album.
What did Big sean do? Was his third album dope or something, I haven't heard it.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've been listening to nothing but Kendrick since I copped the CD 2 weeks ago. I just had an in depth convo about the album with someone in real life while we were driving around listening to the album. Album is amazing. All the instant classic, instant masterpiece was overblown bullshyt and it's probably not as good as GKMC, but it's the new shyt and it's really good.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Listened to it today. The album is a 4/5 to me. The buzz in here is always crazy for a month in a half to 2 months tops when a much anticipated album drops. Depending on the quality and longevity though.I still think this and Lupe's album are the best i've heard this yr so far. Plus we living in the microwavable instant streaming times. A complete different time from cd's where u bumped albums for 6 months straight. The attention span is waaaay shorter than before. Being that everybody got their 2 week fix its time to jump back on the craving something better train. Sad but true.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Still the best album to drop this year. I probably enjoyed GKMC and Section 80 more off the bat but it's a solid 4.5 album to me. Musicality is next level and album flows really well. I just don't really fukk with the second rack on there and would have preferred the OG "I".

No radio songs on the album which I could care less about although King Kunta is getting a lot of play, I'm hearing it alot.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Goddamn the kendrick haters are salty as fukk :mjlol: Making threads that dont even make sense

Album is more critically reverred then his first and has sold more at this point than gkmc did at the same point.

But I guess when youre a corny fakkit you have to grasp at straws and create narratives when there is none.

Kendrick making these fakkits mad dropping back to back classic:umad: