So...Jeremy Corbyn was recruited by Czech communist intelligence?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What makes you such an expert on the subject? Embedding tweets?

Seriously Nap, stop acting like you know everything. This type shyt is why a good portion of TheColi can’t stand you
@FAH1223 didnt know there already were British politicians who were actual spies but not prosecuted. I had to EDUCATE him. Because he is uneducated.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
@FAH1223 @DEAD7

HyMLvPA.png

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The Sun is one of the worst "newspapers" out there. UK version of Fox News in terms of accuracy and idiocy.

Btw they were ordered by a judge to print an apology to Corbyn on the front page a few years back.

The Sun has been told to put an apology to Jeremy Corbyn on its front page

They've been doing hit pieces on him for a while now.

He's been pushing for an enquiry into media ethics following the scandal of (Murdoch owned) papers like the Sun hacking celebs, murder victims etc to get scoops :hhh:

Also Labour has been vocal in trying to block Murdoch's bid for Sky the UK telecom company because dude was monopolising everything. Dude owned the News of the World, The Times, The Sunday Times, BSB.

Corbyn:

When it comes to the media, Corbyn sounds like he’s preparing some further protection. Some in his party want fresh curbs on media ownership in the 2020 manifesto, does he agree?

“I think there does need to be multiplicity of ownership. There does need to be a wide variety of it, and no crossover between broadcast and print media. That’s what I’d want to see. So I am looking at those issues and we will put forward something on it.

Some critics point out that three families own more than 60% of Britain’s national newspapers, would he do anything about that? “I would want a divestment of some of that, so share that out a bit more,” he says.

“Also local papers do play an important part in communities. There’s a monopoly. If you look at every region, the local papers have often all but disappeared and become some regional editorial function that lives off press releases. I’m an obsessive buyer of local papers. Wherever I go I buy a local paper, I read them on the train. Sometimes they’re great.

Theresa May seems to have shelved ‘Leveson 2’ - the second part of the media inquiry which was meant to cover illegal practices and police corruption. What does he think of that?

“I’m concerned that they are delaying on it. It’s got to be done. We cannot have this degree of practice going on. What was exposed was utterly appalling practices, intrusion on individuals and it’s got to stop.

Jeremy Corbyn Interview: Part 3

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Sun is one of the worst "newspapers" out there. UK version of Fox News in terms of accuracy and idiocy.

Btw they were ordered by a judge to print an apology to Corbyn on the front page a few years back.

The Sun has been told to put an apology to Jeremy Corbyn on its front page

They've been doing hit pieces on him for a while now.

He's been pushing for an enquiry into media ethics following the scandal of (Murdoch owned) papers like the Sun hacking celebs, murder victims etc to get scoops :hhh:

Also Labour has been vocal in trying to block Murdoch's bid for Sky the UK telecom company because dude was monopolising everything. Dude owned the News of the World, The Times, The Sunday Times, BSB.

Corbyn:

When it comes to the media, Corbyn sounds like he’s preparing some further protection. Some in his party want fresh curbs on media ownership in the 2020 manifesto, does he agree?

“I think there does need to be multiplicity of ownership. There does need to be a wide variety of it, and no crossover between broadcast and print media. That’s what I’d want to see. So I am looking at those issues and we will put forward something on it.

Some critics point out that three families own more than 60% of Britain’s national newspapers, would he do anything about that? “I would want a divestment of some of that, so share that out a bit more,” he says.

“Also local papers do play an important part in communities. There’s a monopoly. If you look at every region, the local papers have often all but disappeared and become some regional editorial function that lives off press releases. I’m an obsessive buyer of local papers. Wherever I go I buy a local paper, I read them on the train. Sometimes they’re great.

Theresa May seems to have shelved ‘Leveson 2’ - the second part of the media inquiry which was meant to cover illegal practices and police corruption. What does he think of that?

“I’m concerned that they are delaying on it. It’s got to be done. We cannot have this degree of practice going on. What was exposed was utterly appalling practices, intrusion on individuals and it’s got to stop.

Jeremy Corbyn Interview: Part 3

None of this is relevant.

Why is he in the files of the Czech secret police as an informant and asset?

Status
Not open for further replies.