So...Jeremy Corbyn was recruited by Czech communist intelligence?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I'll admit that if he actually committed treason against the brits then that's a big plus for me, don't give a fukk what anyone else thinks. :yeshrug:

Won't do him any favours with the electorate though.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
yep.

So we gonna address the fact that after the iron curtain fell, the Czech intelligence revealed their dossiers and secret police files?

And why did Corbyn give intel to Czech intelligence?
The Cold War is over. Also As someone already said the political reality is that most people don’t care about crap like this at least relative to policies and positions that support their everyday lives. Especially about something that happened back in 1986.

You seem very obsessed with spy games like they actually have a tangible Impact on your life or anyone else’s. Ill be honest I want trump gone because he is bad policy wise and is a fukking white supremacist more than I care about the Russia shyt. Also polls confirm this in most people. Russia is a less important issue compared to other issues. I think the last poll I saw t doesn’t even break the top ten important issues.

Same deal here. People in the now love Corbyns personality and his policies. They could give a fukk about his dealing with the Czechs in 1986. Also what is alledged isn’t the worst thing in the world. He informed the Czechs about anti communist tories in government. This seem like something that could have been independently verified and it’s not like he told them troop movements in the middle of a war.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He has an agenda. He’s admitted to being paid to post on here.

Any left winger he automatically will post things to trash them on behalf of the right wing

He even posts tweets from fringe characters like Louise Mensch :mjlol:
He must work for a social media team of some sort of think tank like Third Way or something. Maybe he is in charge of black outreach or something lol

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He must work for a social media team of some sort of think tank like Third Way or something. Maybe he is in charge of black outreach or something lol
you all give him way too much credit. no one in their right mind would pay him to do outreach because he can't win anyone over with his arguments. one look at his posting history and all this awards and whoever is paying him would say this isn't working.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
you all give him way too much credit. no one in their right mind would pay him to do outreach because he can't win anyone over with his arguments. one look at his posting history and all this awards and whoever is paying him would say this isn't working.

Dude is a certifed loser..His post count is all you need to look at.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Cold War is over. Also As someone already said the political reality is that most people don’t care about crap like this at least relative to policies and positions that support their everyday lives. Especially about something that happened back in 1986.

You seem very obsessed with spy games like they actually have a tangible Impact on your life or anyone else’s. Ill be honest I want trump gone because he is bad policy wise and is a fukking white supremacist more than I care about the Russia shyt. Also polls confirm this in most people. Russia is a less important issue compared to other issues. I think the last poll I saw t doesn’t even break the top ten important issues.

Same deal here. People in the now love Corbyns personality and his policies. They could give a fukk about his dealing with the Czechs in 1986. Also what is alledged isn’t the worst thing in the world. He informed the Czechs about anti communist tories in government. This seem like something that could have been independently verified and it’s not like he told them troop movements in the middle of a war.
The Cold War never ended.

When did Corbyn stop informing his masters in Moscow?

Status
Not open for further replies.