So...Jeremy Corbyn was recruited by Czech communist intelligence?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223

But Corbyn is special?

:laff:

All signs point to NO. Corbyn met a guy who was a spy and that was the end of it.

You know, I'm pretty sure I've met spies at dinner parties in DC.

I'm damn sure I met a Mossad agent in Alexandria, Egypt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't know how you can blame him solely for Brexit. Though you probably mean that since he proved he can be an effective campaigner, he should have done more of that in the remain campaign.

It's a fair criticism. I don't think the Labour Party even knows what it wants to do regarding Brexit... they say remain in the single market then say they don't want to but have access. It's confusing.

:laff: Yeah he met the dude. But he says he didn't give privledged info.

As I said before. MI5 has Corbyn's file. They know what he's done, who's he talked to. He's been vetted.

This is some funny reachy shid.

Nap, you really do hate anyone who's demonstrated to be anti-the establishment.
How could he be vetted if not charged?

He’s not the first politician that the secret services have sought information on for possibly being spies and not charged.

This has NOTHING to do with being anti establishment.

I actually like Corbyn until today. He seemed like an interesting dude.

I’ve seen enough. He’s a communist traitor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
By giving this credence, y'all really exposing yallselves tbh. The Red scare got y'all losing y'all minds.
Or there’s a lot of dumbasses coopted by vainglorious idiots the Kremlin can take advantage of.

Corbyn was not only approached by Czech (Russian) intelligence, but he was a collaborator

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol that’s treason. Why is he not indicted then smart guy
Asked and answered:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28392097/

I do this shyt for your own good. You all don’t know how little you really know.

It’s very common that politicians escape espionage charges in the West. Our legal system and civil society is a lot different in how we handle these things.

There’s dozens who were known to be spies but dodge charges because of political reasons or risks of exposing intelligence operational methods.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@FAH1223 same way trump won is the problem with corbyn. The feds wanted civil society to take care of trump and keep him out of office. Now we have the messy counterintelligence operational investigation no one wanted to do in the open.

The feds knew all of this about trump.

Now you’re seeing why you shouldn’t invest so heavily in people over policy.

It’s nothing for me to dump Corbyn. I’m not attached to people. You’re the cultist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@FAH1223 you don’t need a security clearance to win an election. And parties pick their leadership.

That’s the conflict of modern democracy and intelligence services. The aspect of civil oversight means the intelligence agencies actually work for the members of parliament/congress but the reality is that they also have dirt on the very people charged with regulating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.