So...Jeremy Corbyn was recruited by Czech communist intelligence?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you all let Nap speak to you all this way? :picard:
I beat these fukkers into submission with goddamn FACTS. I'm dropping names 99% of this forum has never heard of.

All @FAH1223 can do is say "nuh uh" with his fingers plugging his ears like a LITTLE BOY.

These SOBs will realize they can't defend the indefensible any longer.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I beat these fukkers into submission with goddamn FACTS. I'm dropping names 99% of this forum has never heard of.

All @FAH1223 can do is say "nuh uh" with his fingers plugging his ears like a LITTLE BOY.

These SOBs will realize they can't defend the indefensible any longer.

You're okay when you're not going crazy. You do drop knowledge at times. But man, you make long posts. If you want anyone to read those posts you can't start out by shytting on them. :mjlol: I at least try to get three sentences in before I get condescending and then work my way to the grand finale. It's like running over someone with a car then pulling up to their bedside while in a coma and saying, "Now, that I got your attention, let me lay out my argument......"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're okay when you're not going crazy. You do drop knowledge at times. But man, you make long posts. If you want anyone to read those posts you can't start out by shytting on them. :mjlol: I at least try to get three sentences in before I get condescending and then work my way to the grand finale. It's like running over someone with a car then pulling up to their bedside while in a coma and saying, "Now, that I got your attention, let me lay out my argument......"
Nah. I don't have that patience.

These boys care more about their god-emperor than his policies. Reveals the bytchmde character within.

None of these guys are loyal. they will all sell you out.

So the best you can ask for is they're not traitors.

If you wanna be a far left winger, not associating with the Kremlin would be a good start.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How do you all let Nap speak to you all this way? :picard:

He has an agenda. He’s admitted to being paid to post on here.

Any left winger he automatically will post things to trash them on behalf of the right wing

He even posts tweets from fringe characters like Louise Mensch :mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah. I don't have that patience.

These boys care more about their god-emperor than his policies. Reveals the bytchmde character within.

None of these guys are loyal. they will all sell you out.

So the best you can ask for is they're not traitors.

If you wanna be a far left winger, not associating with the Kremlin would be a good start.

Breh, it's just a messageboard. You're obviously on the spectrum. Not really a bad thing. I am too. BUT you should put your energies to use. Why don't you get into politics?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He has an agenda. He’s admitted to being paid to post on here.

Any left winger he automatically will post things to trash them on behalf of the right wing

He even posts tweets from fringe characters like Louise Mensch :mjlol:
the left wingers you support are spies tho :gucci:

I post tons of left wingers on here and yall call them "establishment democrats" because they don't lick Bernie's dikk

And you gotta be a special type of stupid to think I actually get paid to post here. I knew sarcasm wasn't in your toolbox, but goddamn.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Status
Not open for further replies.