So Iverson's gonna be at tonight's game in Philly...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m4egj3h2AD1rwdqnco1_500.jpg

:to:
I miss my dawg

Who had the better kicks that year?

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
reading through this whole thread got me :to:

Larry Brown tried to lobby to bring him back with the Bobcats, but he got this look :mjpls:

Some team please give Bubbachuck a job, I don't wanna see him go out like this :sadbron:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
I remember this commercial freshmen year of high school. Everyone was trying to do this shyt.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Rondo is that dude and is a top 5 PG, but cmon yo, you can't be comparing him to A.I. as of right now, this is A.I. we talkin' bout.

Yep.

I guess 3 hall of fame scoring machines on his squad didnt have anything to do with the ring:beli:

I'm sick of hearing/seeing this shyt(cuz it usually comes from the same dudes that would pick up the 3 best ballaz at the playground if they could), but for the sake of this discussion I will agree. Iverson had to play with MATT-fukkIN-GEIGER, breh.

MATT fukkIN GEIGER?!?!?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shot at :55:krs: how can u say he ain't still got it.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FMpjeGGwk]YouTube - Iverson and HotSauce Play 2gether[/ame]

We finally got to see Hotsauce and Iverson play together...now its about time for him and kobe to join forces,ai got court vision when he need to,great passer..

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Sometimes GMs are just wrong and just don't want to deal with nikkaz. Let's be reality, how many NFL GMs thought Mike Vick was finished......I'm telling you A.I could come back and be a valuable scorer for a championship team..