So Iverson's gonna be at tonight's game in Philly...

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew I was forgetting people! How could I forget Penny! And Franchise. Lol @ the Garden being a allstar graveyard.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
why is stephen A getting all emotional about this shyt on espn right now? he loves talking about his relationships with shaq & iverson. he's talking about iverson like he's in a hospice right now. they even cut it off and went to commercial with quiet music in the back on the topic. :snoop:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
why is stephen A getting all emotional about this shyt on espn right now? he loves talking about his relationships with shaq & iverson. he's talking about iverson like he's in a hospice right now. they even cut it off and went to commercial with quiet music in the back on the topic. :snoop:

I get the same way when I talk about him & I dont even know the nikka. :yeshrug: :to:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Because dat show stay on some WWE soap opera shyt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Because AI and Stephen A are close friends. Stephen A knows first hand how far he's fallen.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Its a New York Knick tradition that we pick up players past their prime, so I fully expect AI to get a vet minimum from the Garden this offseason. Even diminished he cant be worse than Bibby, Davis, or Douglas right?

Players who were :flabbynsick: when they got to NY:

Glen Rice
Antonio Mcdyess
Dennis Scott
Antonio Davis
Rolando Blackmon
Jalen Rose
Doc Rivers
Mike Bibby
Baron Davis
Tracy McGrady
Dikembe Mutombo
Mugsy Bogues
Mark Jackson (2nd stint)
Kiki Vandeweghe (Kiki produced but he wasnt what he was)

Imagine a prime lineup of:
PG Davis
SG McGrady
SF Rice
PF Mcdyess
C Mutombo :huhldup:

Sign AI NY!! Carry on tradition!

I thought y'all passed on the chance to when he got released by Memphis? Cause Dolan didn't want the Garden to deal with his entourage

And when was Muggsy Bogues a Knick? :what:

REXDALE

Rookie
Daps
It's big news because duke doesn't have enough money to afford a playoff ticket these days.

AGREED A.I IS A BUM. A couple years ago all dude had to do was come off of Memphis
bench ball hard and make it to the starting 5. IVERSON = joker/ WAIST OF TALENT.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
It's big news because duke doesn't have enough money to afford a playoff ticket these days.

AGREED A.I IS A BUM. A couple years ago all dude had to do was come off of Memphis
bench ball hard and make it to the starting 5. IVERSON = joker/ WAIST OF TALENT.

:beli:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Because AI and Stephen A are close friends. Stephen A knows first hand how far he's fallen.
thanks, but i think everyone knows that because Stephen A loves pointing that out to the audience every opportunity he gets.

He always mentions the stats & scoring titles too.

We got it, Stephen A.

They made it seem like it was a funeral.

I saw diamonds on his neck tho...so he can't be that bad just yet. :leon:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
he's got money

he played broke for his divorce but he's got bread.

he also has a trust fund that he can't touch til his 50.

don't feel bad for AI, he's richer than all of us probably.