So it's the new year... How's the "Next Gen Experience?"

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ok breh :skip:

I:mjlol: I'm just trying to understand how a phone is a necessity because all i see nikkaz do on there is follow girls that have 0 interest in them, watch youtube, or watch netflix. I never see anyone doing shyt with their phones that aren't entertainment based.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious if people who are playing on high PC feel like they've already had the next generation experience 2 years ago...

Because from what I can tell, the PC outside of a few outliers follows the console when it comes to games.

Now if you want the best version of a said game (depending on if it's not broken on pc at launch) then PC is the way to go.

But that pretty much means you end up upgrading you GPU every 3-4 years anyway.

When I first switched to PC from console was in 2017 and I still have the same computer build just with a 3080 instead of a 1080ti,

Graphically, it was already next gen, I played Mass Effext Andromeda in 4k on PC at 60fps, it looks way better than the console version not even comparable to be honest even looks better than the 4k enhancement games on console, real 4k with ultra textures makes even old games look incredible, on Arkham City the intro with Cat woman the rug moves when you fight over it in all types of elaborate ways based on the physics of what's happening, that's the stuff consoles just don't have all those extra fights turned on added up to a presentation that consoles can't match

but the 1080ti started to struggle with new games like fallen order, only been able to do 50 fps in 4k, when the 3080 can get like 90fps in 4k with all settings high, so the main difference is the performance for PC users, the graphic fidelity has been there for years

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Both the PS5 and Series X have been out for about a month and a half now so people have had sometime to really spend with it.

How's the next generation of gaming living up to your expectations? Does it feel next gen or like an expansion?

For me personally I it feels next gen but more so on the hardware side. Quick resume, preloading, and the SSD has made gaming enjoyable for me again.

Turning on the system and having it sitting at the dashboard and instantly loading up a game I want from there feels mad privileged tbh.

Scrolling through my game catalog or gamepass and casually looking for something I want to play or give a shot.

It's all rather amazing.

So for me, next generation is already top notch.

I think the last time I enjoyed a next gen jump this much was playstation to dreamcast, and then dreamcast to xbox.
nikka I can’t even get a ps5 NEGGED

:stopitslime::pacspit::mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Any of you brothers who had a ps4 Pro and dealt with that loud ass jet engine should hug your ps5 daily

I just finally tested out the disc drive since having the system day 1, to watch Tenet and that's the first time I've ever heard any noise from the system. It was still relatively quiet, just that I actually heard it, but certainly wasn't too loud to interrupt the movie at normal listening levels . As is, the PS5 is almost scarily quiet and I love it!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you brothers who had a ps4 Pro and dealt with that loud ass jet engine should hug your ps5 daily

Man, it's tear inducing.

I plugged in my Pro a couple of days ago to move a save from Borderlands 3, and was absolutely disgusted. Not even trying to be funny, I said "I used to live like this!?" out loud. It's seriously a good three minutes or more to get from launching the game to actually being able to move a character around.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt has been boring tbh. I hop on about once a week.:yeshrug:
Miles Morales was good but I beat that shyt in about 2 days.:hhh:They need to drop some games, cause right now this shyt is just a souped up PS4.:picard:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt has been boring tbh. I hop on about once a week.:yeshrug:
Miles Morales was good but I beat that shyt in about 2 days.:hhh:They need to drop some games, cause right now this shyt is just a souped up PS4.:picard:
This is why i laugh at console exclusives because they last a week at most then everyone is back to Apex, COD, Fortnite or whatever multiplayer game.