So it's the new year... How's the "Next Gen Experience?"

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What console exclusives do you speak of? In the last 20 years i haven't played a console exclusive that was important enough for me to pick one console over another. The best games that come out are on all platforms.

You can play Gears, Forza, Horizon, Death Stranding, etc on PC. You can't even play WOW on console.

LOL, show me a PC exclusive in the last 20 years that’s better than TLOU2 or Ghosts of Tsushima.

I’ll wait...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, show me a PC exclusive in the last 20 years that’s better than TLOU2 or Ghosts of Tsushima.

I’ll wait...

I have a ps4 and ps5 and never played anyone of those games because i don't care for games like that. Just give me Madden, 2k, Call Of Duty, Apex legends, Battlefield, Destiny and i don't care for much else. Single player games last for like 3 days.. I'm into online games only.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Not this convo again, A single GTX card can cost more than a console. People like console because of provide an already curated experience for great cost value. Not to mention, games before they even ported.

You don't have to pay for psn or xbox live, games are cheaper on pc than console. In the long run you will probably break even.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost my phone for 2 days and didn't care. You don't need a phone it's just entertainment. Flip phones still make calls if you want that. Most people spend all day looking at shyt the can't afford and people they can't have. Which is why a average bytch with no job will have 300k followers and nikkaz looking at her page all day but how many times does she look at your page? nikkaz is retarded.

Cool.

Where are we trying to go with this conversation? We started somewhere in the area of consoles are for broke brehs. We detoured into talking about how cell phones are too expensive for what people use them for (pretty sure I've seen that called out as broke breh shyt), and now how instathots get unwarranted attention (also flagged as broke breh shyt. Would also get you called an incel in TLR, but that's weirdo shyt).

Regarding PC gaming, it's just not for everyone. Speaking for myself, I could easily buy/build a gaming PC, but I really don't feel like bothering with it. I was primarily PC when I was much younger, and don't really feel like going back to it. It works better for me to be able to sit down on the couch, and have a game fired up quickly before I end up getting interrupted by something.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool.

Where are we trying to go with this conversation? We started somewhere in the area of consoles are for broke brehs. We detoured into talking about how cell phones are too expensive for what people use them for (pretty sure I've seen that called out as broke breh shyt), and now how instathots get unwarranted attention (also flagged as broke breh shyt. Would also get you called an incel in TLR, but that's weirdo shyt).

Regarding PC gaming, it's just not for everyone. Speaking for myself, I could easily buy/build a gaming PC, but I really don't feel like bothering with it. I was primarily PC when I was much younger, and don't really feel like going back to it. It works better for me to be able to sit down on the couch, and have a game fired up quickly before I end up getting interrupted by something.

Hook your pc up to your tv then lol. I use my ps5 controller on pc.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
might as well get a gaming PC and a controller if you want an actual next gen experience, get the Sony exclusives on PS4

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I lost my phone for 2 days and didn't care. You don't need a phone it's just entertainment. Flip phones still make calls if you want that. Most people spend all day looking at shyt the can't afford and people they can't have. Which is why a average bytch with no job will have 300k followers and nikkaz looking at her page all day but how many times does she look at your page? nikkaz is retarded.

Seems like you have a big problem of not being able to see beyond yourself. Something I noticed a lot of PC gamers are like. Not all of ya'll, but enough for sure.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Ease of use and accessibility. Dunno why some PC cats can't get that thru their skull.

Building a pc or buying one is like having a child in their eyes. They get it because a buddy or two has one, then they realize it's a lot of hassle but they can't let ppl see them sweat so they brag and boost to compensate.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You ok breh :skip:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ok breh :skip:

Breh, I'm still lost on how that post ended up there. :mjlol:

Hook your pc up to your tv then lol. I use my ps5 controller on pc.

Or, I could just hook my PS5 up to my TV.

Breh, I've done PC gaming. It's just not for me at this point in my life. I understand the benefits, but I really don't miss the little stuff at all. Just look at a game like Cyberpunk. PC is clearly the lead platform for that, but the experience is still all over the place for users, depending on their exact setup. I really don't have time for all that.