So isis is now out here killing africans...:mjcry:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Let Ethiopians handle this, not our problem. The way they look down on Black Americans and suck up to A-rabs that hate their azzez, I say fukk 'em.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I miss Gaddafi. He would have put these ISIS fakkits and native Libyans in their place.
ISIS would've never came to power (or atleast as quick as they did) had Gaddafi not been over thrown. I'm not pro or anti Gaddafi because I don't know much on him right now. but his removal from power ultimately created the power vacuum that allowed other's to exploit that opportunity.

I really see this ISIS situation rising to a point where another war jumps off involving coalition forces. now this is just a rumor (in the sense no 'official news agency reported on this yet') but it's talks popping up on the net about Turkey giving direct aid to ISIS fighters. then back in 2014[1] the turks were acting a little funny like they didn't want parts of that ISIS shyt. so I don't know, Turkey kind of low-key looking suspect right now.

Sources
======
[1] = http://arsenalfordemocracy.com/2014...ase-for-coalition-syria-strikes/#.VTRUlCFViko

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Cause half the "militants" are Muslims. I remember reading a thread about Isis and a few posters were saying they don't kill black people. :snoop:

Any ways this is disgusting.

I agree with you breh,

With dudes who side with ISIS, especially over skin color then It has to be selective observation. because in all the videos I've seen on them, it's a mixture of ethnic groups in their ranks. the major news organizations even reported on Boko Haram pledging their loyalties to the Caliphate.[1] I believe ISIS released a statement saying they accepted Boko Haram's pledge and thanked them for spreading their proposed Islamic State.

As 1 poster above us said, they don't care about your color. they care about your religion/religious choices. The OP is kind of old about this though because when they executed those Egyptians on the river bank it was 1 or 2 dark skinned Egyptians. and Boko Haram pledged to them after it happened. that should show people who think it's about color that some people's ideologies superseded that shyt. this shyt is religious to them.

Sources:
======
[1] = http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/africa/nigeria-boko-haram-isis/

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ISIS would've never came to power (or atleast as quick as they did) had Gaddafi not been over thrown. I'm not pro or anti Gaddafi because I don't know much on him right now. but his removal from power ultimately created the power vacuum that allowed other's to exploit that opportunity.

I really see this ISIS situation rising to a point where another war jumps off involving coalition forces. now this is just a rumor (in the sense no 'official news agency reported on this yet') but it's talks popping up on the net about Turkey giving direct aid to ISIS fighters. then back in 2014[1] the turks were acting a little funny like they didn't want parts of that ISIS shyt. so I don't know, Turkey kind of low-key looking suspect right now.

Sources
======
[1] = http://arsenalfordemocracy.com/2014...ase-for-coalition-syria-strikes/#.VTRUlCFViko
not Turkey :mjcry:

That's on my bucketlist

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
not Turkey :mjcry:

That's on my bucketlist
man this shyt getting wild. and more middle eastern countries going to either fall or be undercut by either direct or subtle ISIS influence.

shyt do look like it's shaping up to be the Crusade wars again. but this time with Nukes and asymmetrical warfare