So isis is now out here killing africans...:mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I know its hard for AAs to understand shyt that has nothing to do with race, yall have this sick obsession with it, but this isnt about race and has to do with islamic extremists killing both nonmuslims and muslims for control over the Levant. its a terror group. nothing more nothing else.
Tell that to racist whites.

Cee2

Pro
Daps
These ISIS guys don't have anything to do with islam they prove it time after time

lets not forget ISIS have got ethiopians/eritreans in the squad too

but this goes beyond race/religion no one is safe from these savages

if they understood what islam was then they would know

how Muhammed pbup send persecuted muslims to Abyssinia because he knew the Christian Negus was just and righteous

rough account of what happened in Abyssinia

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
These ISIS guys don't have anything to do with islam they prove it time after time

how Muhammed pbup send persecuted muslims to Abyssinia because he knew the Christian Negus was just and righteous

This shyt has a lot to do more so with money if anything. Don't get me wrong, their branch of Islam (Salafism) plays heavy into their primary motive, but to deny the amount of money they could be making can't be ignore either.

:patrice: Through, I will say this, it will be a tough time for them to get into Africa, since there still locked in within Syria & Iraq...not to mention they have so many opponents against them as well in key places.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

:ohhh:what movie is this

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i haven't been following the ISIS conflict too closely........but these executions videos just seem super fake to me

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Salafism is the point, the money funds their motives. Religion is dangerous because of orthodoxy. Its not your average Muslims doing this but salafism is promoted buy the Saudi's. We are between a rock and a hard place with this situation. And we are the boy who cried wolf.
This shyt has a lot to do more so with money if anything. Don't get me wrong, their branch of Islam (Salafism) plays heavy into their primary motive, but to deny the amount of money they could be making can't be ignore either.

:patrice: Through, I will say this, it will be a tough time for them to get into Africa, since there still locked in within Syria & Iraq...not to mention they have so many opponents against them as well in key places.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They're wilding too much :francis:

Libya has really gone to shyt since them NATO boys came to play

Notice how all this chaos is going down since Ghadaffi was killed. Not to mention the millions of migrants that leave Libya's docs and die in the mediterranean.

The West is to blame for this chaos. And its what they prefer.