So isis is now out here killing africans...:mjcry:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You sound like a conspiracy theorist

You don't believe in conspiracy theories?

I guess crack cocaine just magically appeared in the ghetto.

And the USA fights Wars only for freedom.

tRExzVD.png

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Your just happy to step and fetch it...

First of all....:mjlol:

So i'm a Stepin Fetchit because I refuse to put the cape on for a group of murderous muslim savages? The same group of Muslim savages who have inspired a group of Africans to wage war against innocents in Africa? You stupid ass nikkas are quick to run in threads to say Latinos/Asians/Eskimos aren't our allies but you nikkas put the cape on for a group of Muslims who wouldn't spit on your black ass if you were on fire.Caping for them nikkas just because they're Muslim.

The same group of people who enslaved your brothers and sisters in Africa just like the white man did.

The same group of people who will call you brother to your face but abeed as soon as you turn your back.

The same group of people who look up to Avicenna,a man who said our women aren't shyt but prostitutes and your black ass is nothing more than slave stock.

nikka you're the c00n.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
why is it when Africans are being murdered by isis you suddenly stop caring about race? :usure:

and I aint trying to call you out or nothing :whoa:

im just saying I called this shyt a long time ago, isis mission statement isn't "kill cacs." Let them get a foothold in Africa, see how fukked up things get
Just cause they hate whitey and America and western imperialism doesn't mean they give a fukk about black people.

I just think some of us don't want to face the cold hard truth...we as black folks have absolutely no friends or allies outside of us period. The sooner y'all come to terms with that...The better off you will be.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
You don't believe in conspiracy theories?

I guess crack cocaine just magically appeared in the ghetto.

And the USA fights Wars only for freedom.

tRExzVD.png

But freebase was already being used for a decade plus, and its purer than rock so it would've happened anyway (finding a cheaper way and more safe way to make it). That's one conspiracy theory I don't 100% buy.

Conspiracy theories as a whole, no I don't believe in them. I love evidence. If there's evidence it isn't a theory...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They don't threaten israel tho :childplease: fukk these camel riding fakkits
They'll get the business if they challenge Israel, dudes strike back at terrorists 100 times harder, kids, hospitals, schools everyone get it.
Human shields, which is the only thing saving ISIS from us drones, is child's play for Israel.