So isis is now out here killing africans...:mjcry:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I remember a few months back a few of the coli-militants were siding with Isis cause they weren't killing nikkas yet.
:sas2:
Don't have....

You aint catch the shade of that jihadi..... :sas1:

By the way Isis be having some Ill mix tape style intros. Auto echo tune n shyt :wow:

There were tons of foreigners in Libya, yes most were black and many took up arms for pro gadaffi..do the math!

Open your minds up a little..
And there's negroes in isis and other groups..

They didn't kill them because they were black, they killed people for political affiliations. They mostly have problems with cacs around the world and c00ns.

There's also MUCH More videos of them executing cacs and non blacks by the droves.

Daps
shyt America jus got crooked ass cops who probably look up 2 these muthafucxas i gotta piece of mind ova here mayne

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I care :heh:
Also they killed them for being christians.
why is it when Africans are being murdered by isis you suddenly stop caring about race? :usure:

and I aint trying to call you out or nothing :whoa:

im just saying I called this shyt a long time ago, isis mission statement isn't "kill cacs." Let them get a foothold in Africa, see how fukked up things get

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I agree with right wing conservatives on one thing then...
Probably ignorant on more of the same things.

Easily swayed by what you are shown by the news that feeds to your fear of something different. Raised to think your way is the right way without ever using your own critical thinking.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Probably ignorant on more of the same things.

Easily swayed by what you are shown by the news that feeds to your fear of something different. Raised to think your way is the right way without ever using your own critical thinking.
Muslim women are okay with me

But Muslim men :camby:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
why is it when Africans are being murdered by isis you suddenly stop caring about race? :usure:

and I aint trying to call you out or nothing :whoa:

im just saying I called this shyt a long time ago, isis mission statement isn't "kill cacs." Let them get a foothold in Africa, see how fukked up things get
My posts states mostly though. I didn't even say all. The post you quoted actually applies here also.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala

:lawd: Str8 stylin on em. It's almost like they forgot about Israel and started just roaming around, says the stupid fukking American who believes crack came from the CIA but this same group is not responsible for this. Get in here and eggsplain how this will affect our plans for worldwide domination thru practicing group economics in regards to African Pride Hair Relaxer products, you shytty mid-90's kufi and beard sporting camel jockey prophet worshipping c00ns.:cape: