So I Have Recently Decided To Permanently Move To Canada. It Has Been 4 Months Now Since I Moved

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I always find it amusing how reluctant some Americans are to living abroad.

More power to OP for making a move especially when it's in the best interest of his family. Canada isn't without its faults but welcome aboard breh!

I recently fell in love with Japan after a trip there and would happily live the rest of my days there given the right opportunity. The level of safety, combined with the sheer amount of respect they have for everyone... a breh has never experienced anything like it :wow:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the propoganda on universal health care its like every other fukkin major country has it and they all pay less than america and have better health outcomes. but yet they act like people are dying cause idk in canada they cant afford x ray machines because its socialized medicine? logic is so trash
no doubt, too many americans bought in to that anti-UHC kool-aid for real. I honestly don't know why ANYONE would be against it....unless of course they are making money with it now.
the current model is terrible, yet ppl are worried about longer wait times?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
no doubt, too many americans bought in to that anti-UHC kool-aid for real. I honestly don't know why ANYONE would be against it....unless of course they are making money with it now.
the current model is terrible, yet ppl are worried about longer wait times?
Longer wait times can mean death

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Longer wait times can mean death
Rarely (very rare) do ppl that are that close to death actually not get higher priority.

Longer wait times are typically for lower priority things, which is one of the biggest downfalls of UHC. Where everyone thinks that EVERYTHING that is wrong with them needs to go to emergency.