So I Have Recently Decided To Permanently Move To Canada. It Has Been 4 Months Now Since I Moved

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, running away is weak. Plus yall act like america is iraq or some shyt :mjlol:

I dont think America will ever be like Iraq (at least in the short term) but one would be fooling themselves to not see that America's social turmoil is only getting worse and becoming more divisive. What responsible parent whose come to this understanding would raise their child in such an environment? How is that weakness anymore than intelligence?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont think America will ever be like Iraq (at least in the short term) but one would be fooling themselves to not see that America's social turmoil is only getting worse and becoming more divisive. What responsible parent whose come to this understanding would raise their child in such an environment? How is that weakness anymore than intelligence?
If America topples, Canada won't be safe. :mjlol:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
The U.S is a little too crazy at the moment for me.
But I did not move for free healthcare, or to get away from Racists or school shootings, or Trump or any crazy shyt that has been occurring like a house that is on fire right before our eyes but we continue to walk towards it to enter inside.

I left because I am a father as of recently & I left for my kids.
Why for my kids?

Because Americans are stupid & becoming stupider as time continues.
If you are around stupid people for too long you will be stupid too.

Americans are so dumb it is ridiculous.
I have been living in Canada for about 4 months now.

People are nowhere near as stupid here.
I basically asked my company to transfer me.

I dont know if I will ever return to the U.S. to live.
I will still be in the U.S for work in various states but not living. Just 2-3 days per month or less.

Taxes are pretty high but almost everything is taken care of.
However I would prefer less taxes & less things covered.

Have to say good for you. I love reading threads like this and you aren't the only one who has an exit plan.

wish more people would stop being in their feelings and read what the fukk you did so they can one day do the same.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is free health care only good until you get sick? you really think people in canada and europe are dying cause they have universal health care? god dam,n youve bought into that propaganda smthg serious. yeah you die in canada if you catch a cold cause its "socialized" foh
All I will say is while I understand why you did it and I basically agree with your sentiment, free healthcare is only good until you get sick

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is free health care only good until you get sick? you really think people in canada and europe are dying cause they have universal health care? god dam,n youve bought into that propaganda smthg serious. yeah you die in canada if you catch a cold cause its "socialized" foh
yup, and the funny thing is, on average ppl in countries with UHC actually live better and healthier lives because they get regular check ups and get checked out for bigger things, earlier and sooner to fix issues before they get worse.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup, and the funny thing is, on average ppl in countries with UHC actually live better and healthier lives because they get regular check ups and get checked out for bigger things, earlier and sooner to fix issues before they get worse.
the propoganda on universal health care its like every other fukkin major country has it and they all pay less than america and have better health outcomes. but yet they act like people are dying cause idk in canada they cant afford x ray machines because its socialized medicine? logic is so trash