So I Have Recently Decided To Permanently Move To Canada. It Has Been 4 Months Now Since I Moved

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Theres stupid people everywhere but usually stupidity is easily avoided. U just too weak and left for Canada which is your move and your way of handling things :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even conservatives don't want to live under conservatism. :TrumpSigh:
Canada's largest province just elected a Conservative Government.

and for some perspective, in Canada the "conservatives" are more left than the democrats in the states.

America doesn't really have REAL conservatives or liberals.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Theres stupid people everywhere but usually stupidity is easily avoided. U just too weak and left for Canada which is your move and your way of handling things :manny:
On some real shyt, the differences between the two countries is pretty damn big.

America runs on extremes, whereas in Canada (and most other places) there is more of a continuum where ppl slide up and down the scale on different issues.

way more moderate. better education, healthier lifestyle, healthier people. and overall the quality of life is much better. makes for a much happier population.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
On some real shyt, the differences between the two countries is pretty damn big.

America runs on extremes, whereas in Canada (and most other places) there is more of a continuum where ppl slide up and down the scale on different issues.

way more moderate. better education, healthier lifestyle, healthier people. and overall the quality of life is much better. makes for a much happier population.

All that shyt is available is the states depending on how you live as a person. I live healthy, have a good career and live happily with my wife and 2 kids. The difference between u and i is that i dont give a fukk about people outside my circle where as u let others affect you.

I mean look at you, u let others outside your circle get up and move to a whole new country. Thats weak asf :heh:

Had u moved because of job opportunity or family/emergency issues then coo. But ya didnt. U left because of social issues and a cac president

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you about the social divisions in American society. I think it is only going to get worse after Donald Trump's presidency. There is idiocy on both sides of the political/social spectrum.

I forsee some kind of social upheaval taking place within the next 10 - 20 years. I do not see a full fledge civil war just random pockets of violence happening across the country that will inevitably make social divisions 100x worse. Over time our society will erode and it will be impossible for the government to maintain law and order without authoritarian methods.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I mean look at you, u let others outside your circle get up and move to a whole new country. Thats weak asf :heh:
U left because of social issues and a cac president
Firstly it takes GUTS to move to an entirely new country not weakness.
Number two if you read my OP I did it for my kids not trump. You said I left for a cac potus, READ MY OP.

Thirdly your surroundings greatly affect who you become, most especially kids. If you were more mature & intelligent you would get this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Firstly it takes GUTS to move to an entirely new country not weakness.
Number two if you read my OP I did it for my kids not trump. You said I left for a cac potus, READ MY OP.

Thirdly your surroundings greatly affect who you become, most especially kids. If you were more mature & intelligent you would get this.

:mjlol:

nikka i got two kids who are 7 and 9. Dont tell me about all this bullshyt u made up in your mind cuz u too weak to handle adversity in the states :dead:

Bu bu but i did it for my new born :mjlol:

Man get yo silly ass outta here :camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikka i got two kids who are 7 and 9. Dont tell me about all this bullshyt u made up in your mind cuz u too weak to handle adversity in the states :dead:

Why should one "handle" adversity when they do not have to? Sure, adversity is a part of life but to move to a different environment for the well being of yourself and family isnt weakness, its intelligence. Especially, if you are wise enough to see the direction in which society is headed.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why should one "handle" adversity when they do not have to? Sure, adversity is a part of life but to move to a different environment for the well being of yourself and family isnt weakness, its intelligence. Especially, if you are wise enough to see the direction in which society is headed.

Breh, running away is weak. Plus yall act like america is iraq or some shyt :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All that shyt is available is the states depending on how you live as a person. I live healthy, have a good career and live happily with my wife and 2 kids. The difference between u and i is that i dont give a fukk about people outside my circle where as u let others affect you.

Had u moved because of job opportunity or family/emergency issues then coo. But ya didnt. U left because of social issues and a cac president

:russ:

"b-b-b-b-but my life is just fine so that must mean everyone else's is the same"

bruh either you are clearly in denial and haven't looked around what is happening in society or you severely have some kind of cognitive bias (or both).

you the same type of dude to make millions of dollars just to go back in the hood to prove something huh. end up getting yourself robbed a=or killed just to show some BS pride.

get the fukk outta here with your petty ass thinking.

if someone wants to move out to a BETTER situation for themselves and their family who the fukk are you to clown them?

ESPECIALLY when you don't know what the fukk you are talking about.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:russ:

"b-b-b-b-but my life is just fine so that must mean everyone else's is the same"

bruh either you are clearly in denial and haven't looked around what is happening in society or you severely have some kind of cognitive bias (or both).

you the same type of dude to make millions of dollars just to go back in the hood to prove something huh. end up getting yourself robbed a=or killed just to show some BS pride.

get the fukk outta here with your petty ass thinking.

if someone wants to move out to a BETTER situation for themselves and their family who the fukk are you to clown them?

ESPECIALLY when you don't know what the fukk you are talking about.

Yea ok :mjlol:

U his boo or something? :dwillhuh: