So I Have Recently Decided To Permanently Move To Canada. It Has Been 4 Months Now Since I Moved

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The U.S is a little too crazy at the moment for me.
But I did not move for free healthcare, or to get away from Racists or school shootings, or Trump or any crazy shyt that has been occurring like a house that is on fire right before our eyes but we continue to walk towards it to enter inside.

I left because I am a father as of recently & I left for my kids.
Why for my kids?

Because Americans are stupid & becoming stupider as time continues.
If you are around stupid people for too long you will be stupid too.

Americans are so dumb it is ridiculous.
I have been living in Canada for about 4 months now.

People are nowhere near as stupid here.
I basically asked my company to transfer me.

I dont know if I will ever return to the U.S. to live.
I will still be in the U.S for work in various states but not living. Just 2-3 days per month or less.

Taxes are pretty high but almost everything is taken care of.
However I would prefer less taxes & less things covered.

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
The U.S is a little too crazy at the moment for me.
But I did not move for free healthcare, or to get away from Racists or school shootings, or Trump or any crazy shyt that has been occurring like a house that is on fire right before our eyes but we continue to walk towards it to enter inside.

I left because I am a father as of recently & I left for my kids.
Why for my kids?

Because Americans are stupid & becoming stupider as time continues.
If you are around stupid people for too long you will be stupid too.

Americans are so dumb it is ridiculous.
I have been living in Canada for about 4 months now.

People are nowhere near as stupid here.
I basically asked my company to transfer me.

I dont know if I will ever return to the U.S. to live.
I will still be in the U.S for work in various states but not living. Just 2-3 days per month or less.

Taxes are pretty high but almost everything is taken care of.
However I would prefer less taxes & less things covered.
I agree x10000 with the Americans are stupid everyday some school shooting or some shyt always happens anyways mane I don't know you but I'm glad you made a benficial decision for you and your kids :salute:

(Edit: what province are you currently in??)

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
...........continued

Ya so I moved here almost only because of how stupid american people are becoming.
I have been noticing a shift in society, a shift in terms of the country being more and more divided somewhat into two groups or maybe 3, but all groups are stupid.
But they arent only stupid, they are also divided, so its stupid against stupid and these people as a whole make up the engine meaning the economy, the people, the voters, the workers, the students, the buyers etc...

And school curriculum has become so politicized.

I always liked something that Neil DeGrasee Tyson said, he said kids are scientists, they are so curious and want to know about everything around them.
Thats so true, but somewhere along the line we lost our curiosity.

Now we live in a society where it is so socially divided it is ridiculous. I once went to a baseball game in North Carolina, and when the american anthem came on almost everyone stood up hand on heart. I'm looking around, im sitting down, im like fukk that I aint doing that, but as I look around with people hand on heart i'm thinking that is WAY TOO MUCH NATIONALISM!!!!!!!! Nationalism is a disease, and these "patriots" im guessing are always probably on the wrong side of politics.
Then on the other side of the coin they want to have kids read books about a girl that wanted to be a boy.
On another end society no longer has any critical thinking, we are all so very pro-establishment whether we realize it or not. Any small form of critical thinking and you'll now be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.

So i just did not want my kids to grow up in such a controlled & dumbed down population.
It's like zombies in a mudfight against each other.

I decided to leave, but I was so nervous.
Different country, different climate, different people, brand new life......

I'm so curious to know if I will ever go back, but so far things are looking good here.

Last edited: