So I got scammed last week brehs and feel like an idiot. :snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm extra :mjlol:@ dude trying to spin this shyt everytime somebody takes the kid gloves off and tells him how dumb this really was

Don't post the L if you're not gonna take it in stride

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Nah, I'm in upper leadership so I pretty much run my own show. I got the charges reversed already, so not stressing it.
If you upper leadership why did you think you should be doing assistant work picking up documents and buying small things?
Is this how Americans really work for their boss? :why:
If it ain’t in my job description I wouldn’t do anything right off the bat

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You buy prostitues right? :mjlol:

Nigerians scammers got yo dumb ass :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You buy prostitues right? :mjlol:

Nigerians scammers got yo dumb ass :mjlol:
I'm extra :mjlol:@ dude trying to spin this shyt everytime somebody takes the kid gloves off and tells him how dumb this really was

Don't post the L if you're not gonna take it in stride
_N5k40.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Our company actually sends us bullshyt phishing emails just to see who will fall for it. Ive never fell for it but some have and they said you have to go through a lot of bullshyt training exercises that make you feel dumber than dirt.

Mine too. I accidentally clicked a link once and the company found out and reset my password. Spent a whole day getting my mobile and corporate accounts re-synced

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So I started a new job 2 months ago and still learning the ropes. It's a mid size company with around 1000 employees. Anyway to the point, I was heading to a meeting on Thursday and got a email from our CEO, with subject line "Quick Response Needed" and it read "Please send me your cell number". Keep in mind it was in my work email and not spam, so I respond with my number and was thinking like "oh shyt, did I do something wrong?" Keep in mind I only spoke to him once, and that was during a virtual interview in the hiring process.

So the next day I get a text in the morning, saying "Hello Brian, this is Mike (CEO's name) are you available?" I respond with yes of course, and he asked me to pick up a document for him from his lawyer and deliver it to our corporate office. I'm like "ok sure, send me the address of where I need to pick it up" He then says "I told my lawyer I'd reward him for his quick turnaround, pick up a couple of apple gift cards for $500 dollars and drop them off when you pick up the document"

Long story short, I did and realized the email was from a gmail and not our company domain. Also the area code of the text was from a Cali number (I know he lives and is from Atlanta). Luckily i realized this before I dropped off the cards. Sad shyt is, I purchased one. :snoop:

Keep ya'll head on a swivel brehs, these scammers getting better and better out here. Also, when you check an email on an i-phone, it shows the name only and not the email address unless you click the name, which I didn't. :mjcry:

Your company doesn’t give you lessons on phishing scams?

My company sends us emails with courses every month on those. Usually the lessons are 2 - 5 minutes long

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Our company actually sends us bullshyt phishing emails just to see who will fall for it. Ive never fell for it but some have and they said you have to go through a lot of bullshyt training exercises that make you feel dumber than dirt.

I usually don’t fall for it cause I’m usually curious to someone just sending me a random email like that out of nowhere.

Plus the company already has all your info

:ohhh: